ESIC Invites Application for 20 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 20 Posts
|ESIC Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Age Limit||Should be less than 57 yrs as on 01-10-2021|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Age Limit: Should be less than 57 yrs as on 01-10-2021
1. Selection will be made on basis of interview of candidate, which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection committee.
2. The final selection will be based purely on performance in personal interview
3. If eligible candidates from respective categories are not available then other eligible candidates will be considered.
How to Apply:
1. Interview will be conducted on dated 05-10-2021 at “Office of Administrative Medical Officer, Ground Floor, Panchdeep Bhavan, Sr. No. 689/90, Bibvewadi, Pune – 411037.” Candidate should be present at interview with Original certificates.
2. Documents to Required:
(i) Valid MCI/ State medical council registration certificate
(ii) Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof
(iii) Proof of Educational Qualification
(iv) Caste Certificate/ Caste Validity
(v) Experience Certificate (if available)
(vi) Copy of Pan card, Aadhar card Xerox
(vii) Two Photographs
3. All copies of above documents are to be self attested before submission.
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 20 vacancies in total. Medical Officer: 20 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- PRL Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Chief Accountant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021