ESIC Invites Application for 67 Retired Doctor Recruitment 2021
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Retired Doctor
Number of Vacancy: 67 Posts
|ESIC Hiring For Retired Doctor Vacancies - 75,000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Retired Doctor|
|Total Vacancy||67 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 69 years as on the last date of submission of application|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification required MBBS Degree from recognized Medical Institution
Age Limit: Not exceeding 69 years as on the last date of submission of application
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date of submission of application through online mode will be 30.09.2021. The application must be sent through email at e-mail ID: email@example.com
2. Interested candidates may apply in the application format, alongwith self attested scanned copies of their certificates, through e-mail only, with subject "Application format for retired doctors". No Hard Copy Of The Applicaton Will Be Entertained.
3. Last date for receipt of application through e-mail is 30.09.2021 up to 05.30pm
4. After scrutiny of the application / documents list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website www.esichospitals.gov.in (at "Directorate Medical Delhi" in menu "location" on the home page) and www.esic.nic.in (at "Directorate Medical Delhi" in menu "office" on the home page) along with date, time & venue of the Interviews.
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 67 vacancies in total. Retired Doctor: 67 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Retired Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Retired Doctor: INR 75000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Retired Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Retired Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021