ESIC Hospital Seraikela-Kharsawan Invites Application for 5 Specialist Recruitment 2021
ESIC Hospital Seraikela-Kharsawan
invites applications for recruitment of Specialist
-, Seraikela-Kharsawan, - Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have MS/MD with 3 - 5 years Experience.
60000-120000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
For General/EWS and OBC is Rs.4001- (Rupees Four Hundred only) and for SC/ST is Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft in favor of ESIC Fund Account No.1 payable at State Bank of India, Adityapur Bazar Branch. Female Candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
How to Apply:
1. Date of Interview: 15.09.2021 (Wednesday)
2. Reporting Time: 9 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
3. Time of Interview: 11 A.M. onwards
4. Venue of Interview Office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital Adityapur, Saldih Basti, Adityapur Distt.- Saraikela Kharsawan Jharkhand-831013.
5. Interested candidates may appear for the interview with two sets of self-attested copies of SSC/ 10th Standard Certificate or equivalent, proof of date of birth, MBBS, Diploma, Degree Certificate, Attempt Certificate of MBBS valid MC/State Registration Certificate, SC/ST/OBC Certificate and Experience Certificate, etc. along with originals. Candidates should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with proof of residence. The Candidate who is currently in employment must bring an experience certificate (working certificate) and NOC, failing which his/her candidature will be liable to rejection.
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Specialist: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Specialist, Application Fee, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Specialist: INR 60000,
When can I can apply for Specialist, Application Fee, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Seraikela-Kharsawan
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Specialist, Application Fee, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021