ESIC Hospital Ankleshwar Invites Application for Full Time Specialist Recruitment 2021
ESIC Hospital Ankleshwar
invites applications for recruitment of Full Time Specialist
Full Time Specialist
-, Bharuch, - Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
|ESIC Job Notification 2021 For Full Time Specialist Post - 100000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Full Time Specialist|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma,MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||8 Posts|
|Age Limit||Age not to exceed 69 years as on date of interview.|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||13 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty and registered with Medical Council(PG Diploma, MS/MD)
Experience:PG Degree or equivalent in concerned specialty from Recognized University With 3 (three) years’ experience after acquiring PG Degree/OR minimum of 5 (Five) years’ experience in the concerned specialty after acquiring PG Diploma.
Age Limit: Age not to exceed 69 years as on date of interview.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates meeting the above requirement may appear for the WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for selection at ESIC Hospital, Near 500 Quarters, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat-393002 at 10:00 Hours to 15:00 Hours on 23/09/2021 and 24/09/2021.
2. The detailed advertisement, application form & qualification requirement, application fees etc. /latest updates are available on our website: www.esic.nic.in/recruitment.php.
3. The eligible candidates, along with their application filled properly in prescribed proforma should appear for a walk-in interview on the appointed date & time. They should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with one set of attested photocopies and originals of testimonials. Cut-off date for age, qualification etc. shall be reckoned as 23.09.2021
4. It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview or Document Verification.
5. Documents to be submitted: Two passport size Photographs. Two sets of the following testimonials along with the originals for verification:
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) SSC /Matriculation Certificate or equivalent
c) Certificate of Qualification
d) Certificate of registration with concerned Medical Council
e) Caste certificate/Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), EWS in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable.
f) UID (Aadhaar certificate)
g) Application Fee:- Rs 300/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheques drawn on SBI in favour of 'ESIC Fund A/C No. 1' payable at State Bank of India, Kosamdi. SC/ST/PH and Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
h) Experience Certificate
i) Any other documents, if applicable/relevant (please mention)
Published on: 16 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Full Time Specialist: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Full Time Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Full Time Specialist: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Full Time Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bharuch
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Full Time Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
- Office of Senior Superintendent of Police Bastar Invites Application for Fighter Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for House Physician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Research Associate II Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Dhobi Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021