Govt Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
ESIC Recruitment 2021 esic.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: ESIC Hospital Bhiwadi Invites Application for Homeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021.
ESIC Rourkela Invites Application for Part Time Specialist Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Part Time Specialist
Part Time Specialist
-, Rourkela, - Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|ESIC Job Notification 2021 For Part Time Specialist Post - 60000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Part Time Specialist|
|Education Requirement||MBBS,PG Diploma,MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 69 years as on the date of Interview.|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
Applications.are invited for Recruitment to the post of Part Time Specialist on.contract basis lor the period of one [(01) year or till iling up ofvacancy.on regular basis whicheveris earlier. The details are as follows:
1. Post Name: Part Time Specialist
2. No. of Post: 03
3. Speciality wise vacancy & Category: Dermatology-(01-OBC) Pulmonary Medicine- ( 01-UR) Radiology- (01-UR)
4. Pay: Rs 60,000/- per month for 4 days in a Week and 4 hrs. per day. Additional Rs 15,000/-per month would be payable in case of attending emergency call beyond duty hour whenever need arise. The payment of remuneration will be guided by existing hqrs. Instruction dated 28.09.2020 or any amendment from ESIC Hqrs. Office from time to time.
5. Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree or equivalent (after MBBS) from a recognized institution with minimum 3 years of experience PG Diploma from a recognized institution with minimum 5 years of Lexnerience in resnective snecialitv.
Educational Qualification: MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD
Age Limit: Not exceeding 69 years as on the date of Interview.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may appear for Walk-in-interview with photocopies of the following documents as details below:
2. Application form duly filled / signed. Two recent Passport size photographs. Two sets of self attested photocopies of the followinge Proof of Date of Birth. SSC/10th standard Certificate or equivalent Certificates in support of Educational qualifications. Registration certificate with the concerned Medical Council / State Government Registration. Caste Certificate (If applicable) ) Experience Certificate
3. Besides, the eligible candidates are required to bring the original certificates/ testimonial during the time of interview to be held on
4. Date&Time of Walk in Interview: 06-10-2021 at 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Part Time Specialist: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Part Time Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Part Time Specialist: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Part Time Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Rourkela
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Part Time Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Museum Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- CGPSC State Services Preliminary Examination 2021 (171 Posts)
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Deputy Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Senior Research Assistant Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Textiles Committee Invites Application for 25 Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 31 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 7 Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer/Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 17 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for Dean Recruitment 2021