ESIC Model Hospital Gurugram Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
ESIC Model Hospital Gurugram
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
-, Gurgaon, - Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|ESIC Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma,MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of interview (Relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PWD) and all others as per central government rules.|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
Senior Resident (Against GDMO For Tenure 39 Days Contractual Or Till Regular Joins Whichever Is Earlier)
1. Name of the Post: Senior Resident
2. No of Post: 03
3. Minimum Qualification: PG Degree /Diploma or MBBS Degree from recognized university with at least 02 years experience in the same discipline in which they are proposed to be engaged. Preference Is To Be Given To A Pg Degree Or A Diploma Qualified Candidate.
4. Emoluments; Consolidated renumeration as per HQ latest guideline. It is stated that an amount of Rs.1350/- is to be deducted if the SRs possess only Diploma and Deduction of Rs. 2250/- is to be made if the SR concerned does not possess Diploma/degree.
Educational Qualification: PG Diploma, MS/MD
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of interview (Relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PWD) and all others as per central government rules.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The eligible and desirous candidates, along with their application filled properly in prescribed Performa should appear for a walk-in-interview with application.
2. They should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies and originals of testimonials.
3. Date and Time of Interview: 05/10/2021(Tuesday) at 09:00AM
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Gurgaon
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- Directorate of Adult Education (DAE) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- National School of Drama (NSD) Invites Application for Chief of Repertory Company Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Invites Application for Principal Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021