ESIC Invites Application for 5 Part Time Super Specialists Recruitment 2021
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Part Time Super Specialists
Part Time Super Specialists
(CIG) Marg, New Delhi, 110002 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|ESIC Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Part Time Super Specialists|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Part time Super Specialist age not exceeding 69 years on the date of interview(4 hour/per day & 4 days week)|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: DNB, MS/MD, M.Ch, DM
Skills / Eligibility
F.No.115-A-12/16/S.R/2021-Med-2976 1. Name of the Post: Part time Super Specialist 2. No of Post: 05 3. Desirable qualification: MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH and registered with MCI/State Medical Council 4. Emoluments: Rs.1,00,000/- +20000(for visiting charge in case of emergency call)
1. Name of the Post: Part time Super Specialist
2. No of Post: 05
3. Desirable qualification: MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH and registered with MCI/State Medical Council
4. Emoluments: Rs.1,00,000/- +20000(for visiting charge in case of emergency call)
Age Limit: Part time Super Specialist age not exceeding 69 years on the date of interview(4 hour/per day & 4 days week)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Walk-in-interview For Recruitment On 07.10.2021 & 08.10.2021 (Reporting Time 09:00 Am For The Following Posts: Senior Resident, Full time Contractual Specialist, Part time Super Specialist
Published on: 03 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Part Time Super Specialists: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Part Time Super Specialists, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Part Time Super Specialists: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Part Time Super Specialists, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (CIG) Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Part Time Super Specialists, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021