Govt Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
ESIC Recruitment 2021 esic.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
Employees' State Insurance Corporation
Panchdeep Bhawan Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi, 110002 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 45 Posts
|ESIC Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||MBBS,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||45 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years as on date of interview (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rules).|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||11 Nov, 2021|
|Walkin Date||16-11-2021 - 17-11-2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD
1. Position: Senior Resident
2. Emoluments: As per recommendation of 7th CPC, Issued by ESIC Head Quarter Offlce.
3. Qualification and Experience: MBBS PG Degre or diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university & also recognized by MCI & Valtid DMC registration. OR Non PG Candidates possess at least 02 years working experience In the same discipline In which they are proposed to be engaged. However, it may be noted that preference will be given to a PG qualified candidate and selection of non-PG qualified candidate may be resorted to only when PG qualified candidates are not available.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on date of interview (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rules).
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Walk-in-interview For Recruitment On 16.11.2021 & 17.11.2021 (Reporting Time 09:00 Am)
2. Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC Website alongwith duly affixed recent passport size photograph, original and one set Of attested photocopies Of testimonials including Matriculation certificate (for proof of age), MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH, valid registered with MCI / State Medical Council, Diploma, Degree Certificate, valid SC/ST/OBC Certificate and experience certificate along with a Demand Draft Of Rs.300/- (Rs.75/- In case Of SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of "ESIC Fund Account no.1" (Women candidates are exempted from fees) may report to the Office of Medical Superintendent , ESI Hospital, Rohini, Sector -15, Delhi on the date of walk-in-interview at 9:00 AM and verification Of documents will be done up to 10.30 .A.M. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be considered for Walk-in-interview.
3. Candidate claiming reservation/age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the community certificate in Annexure A prescribed by GO1, DOPT OM No. 36012/12/22/93-ESTT.(SCT) dated 08.09.93 which is modified by GOI DOPT OM No. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated 09.03.2004 failing which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given and their application shall be rejected. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview. Candidate without Demand Draft will not be considered for interview. Demand Draft is required separately if candidate apply for more than one post.
4. Please fill the application form and enclose photocopy of all the documents/ Certificates. Bring original certificate for verification.
5. List of enclosures:
(i) Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary School certificate showing date of birth)
(ii) MBBS Degree.
(iii) PG Degree/DNB or Diploma Certificate.
(iv) Experience Certificate, if applicable.
(v) DMC Registration Certificate.
(vi) Caste (SC/ST/OBC/PH) Certificate, if applicable.
(vii) Bank Draft, if applicable
Published on: 11 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 45 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 45 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Employees' State Insurance Corporation Panchdeep Bhawan Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th November, 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Invites Application for Mechanic-A Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for Project Technician-III Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics Invites Application for Junior Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIIT BHubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Gour Banga Invites Application for Project Fellow-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Delhi Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- University of Kerala Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021