Export Import Bank India (EXIM Bank) Invites Application for 6 Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
Export Import Bank India (EXIM Bank)
invites applications for recruitment of Specialist Officer
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts (UR-4, SC-1, OBC-1)
Educational Qualification: Post-Graduation Degree with specialisation in finance as fulltime course from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks (or its equivalent). In case of Chartered Accountants (CAs), passing the professional examination in maximum 2 attempts is sufficient.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 45 years.
Application Fee: Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) are Rs.750/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- (Intimation charges) for SC and Women candidates. A Demand Draft favouring Export-Import Bank of India may be drawn and enclosed with the completed application.
How to Apply:
Please apply on or before March 05, 2021. For any queries regarding the advertisement, kindly contact email@example.com
Published on: 18th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Specialist Officer - ( 6 Posts (UR-4, SC-1, OBC-1)) Posts||5th March 2021||Cuffe Parade, Mumbai|
|Management Trainee (MT) - ( 60 Posts (UR-27, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-16, EWS-5)) Posts||31st December 2020||Cuffe Parade, Mumbai|
|Chief Manager - ( 2 Posts) Posts||22nd February 2020||Cuffe Parade, Mumbai|
|Manager - ( 8 Posts) Posts|
|Deputy Manager - ( 5 Posts) Posts||22nd February 2020|
|Administrative Officer - ( 4 Posts) Posts|
|Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||22nd February 2020|
|Deputy Manager - ( 4 Posts) Posts||9th September 2019||Cuffe Parade, Mumbai|
|Manager - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Information Technology Officer (IT Officer) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||10th November 2018||Centre One Building, Floor 21|
|Management Trainee (MT) - ( 20 Posts) Posts||10th November 2018||Centre One Building, Floor 21|
About Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment
About Export-Import Bank of India
Export–Import Bank of India is the premier export finance institution in the country, established in 1982 under Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Since its inception, Exim Bank of India has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross-border trade and investment. Commencing operations as a purveyor of export credit, like other export credit agencies in the world, Exim Bank India has, over the period, evolved into an institution that plays a major role in partnering Indian industries, particularly the Small and Medium Enterprises, in their globalisation efforts, through a wide range of products and services offered at all stages of the business cycle, starting from import of technology and export product development to export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment.
Export–Import Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Manager (Rajbhasa), Manager, Deputy General Manager (SMV), Administrative Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor's Degree level, Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA), Post Graduates in any discipline, Graduates in any discipline for a great career at Export–Import Bank of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Specialist Officer: 6 Posts (UR-4, SC-1, OBC-1),
What is the Pay Scale for Specialist Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Specialist Officer: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Specialist Officer job at Export-Import Bank of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Cuffe Parade, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Specialist Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th March, 2021
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Agartala Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Teaching Associate and Variouso Posts