GRSE Invites Application for 6 HR Trainee Recruitment 2021
Garden Reach Shipbuilders Engineers Limited (GRSE)
invites applications for recruitment of HR Trainee
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|GRSE Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||HR Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Diploma,Any Post Graduate,MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||26 years of age as on 01.09.2021|
|Posted on||13 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Full Time Graduate and 02 years full time First Class or 60 % Marks (55% for SC/ ST/OBC/PH candidates) in MBA / PG Degree/ PG Diploma or equivalent in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare.
Age Limit: 26 years of age as on 01.09.2021
1. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
2. Shortlisting of candidates will based on overall marks scored in Essential Educational Qualification examination mentioned above.
3. Shortlisted candidates after document verification will appear for interview. Final selection will be based on performance (marks obtained) in the interview only.
4. In case final aggregate grades / marks is not mentioned in Certificate or in Final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Essential Educational Qualification Examination.
5. Wherever CGPA or other grades are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification. Where there is no laid down norms for conversion to equivalent % of marks, in such cases equivalency will be drawn by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
6. The date of declaration of final semester / year result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring Essential Educational Qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
7. In case the date of declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate shall be required to submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Institute / College from where the candidate pursued his course, along with his/her application form.
8. Candidates appearing in the MBA or equivalent examination will not be eligible.
9. In the event of tie in total marks obtained by the candidates, age seniority will be considered i.e. candidate who is older will get preference.
10. Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in regards to educational qualification, age and caste/PH (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates failed to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
11. Selected candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by GRSE Medical Officer before engagement as HR Trainee in GRSE. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Rules.
12. GRSE being a Government of India Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, it is mandatory to submit Police Verification Report for residential address area from competent authority at the time of joining for training. Failure to submit the above report may lead to the cancellation of engagement as HR Trainee.
13. If selected, candidates can be posted to any Unit / Department of the Company
How to Apply:
1. Closing Date for Online registration: 01.10.2020 (2359 hrs.)
3. Online Application Process: All candidates have to submit ONLINE application through 'Career section' of GRSE website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2021app . Please refer “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal for further information.
4. All candidates are required to apply through Online mode Only. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted.
5. Candidates are required to ensure eligibility as per the Detailed Advertisement before applying.
6. Applicants are advised to keep ready valid e-mail ID, mobile number and scan copy of his / her Passport size colour photograph (max. 100 KB size) before start filling the online application. The email ID and Mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year.
7. Last date for online application is 01.10.2021.
8. Candidates are advised to apply well in time to avoid any last minute technical problems.
9. While applying, the applicants must ensure that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of selection process or even after engagement that he or she has furnished incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact or has submitted forged certificates / documents, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and apprenticeship liable to be terminated forthwith. Candidate may also render himself liable to criminal prosecution.
10. After filing the Online Application, take print out of auto generated filled in Application Format and put signature of Candidate at designated places.
11. Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout. Hard copy of application is not required to be send to GRSE by post. However, the same will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification in GRSE.
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd July 2021||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd July 2021|
|Deputy General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd July 2021|
|Director (Shipbuilding) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th April 2021||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM) - ( 4 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Assistant Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020|
|Design Supervisor - ( 12 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020|
|Chief General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th July 2020||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Senior Manager - ( 4 Posts) Posts||5th July 2020|
|Expert / Specialist (Design) - ( 7 Posts) Posts||24th June 2020||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|HR Trainee - ( 6 Posts) Posts||21st March 2020||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) - ( 140 Posts) Posts||21st March 2020||Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Graduate Apprentice - ( 16 Posts) Posts||21st March 2020|
|Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th March 2020||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Supervisor - ( 8 Posts) Posts||8th March 2020||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Pipe Fitter (Journeyman) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th March 2020||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Painter (Journeyman) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||8th March 2020|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd December 2019||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Chief General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th October 2019||Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Pipe Fitter - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th August 2019||Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Painter - ( 2 Posts) Posts||18th August 2019|
|Deputy General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st July 2019||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Deputy Manager - ( 3 Posts) Posts||21st July 2019|
|Supervisor - ( 20 Posts) Posts||21st July 2019||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) - ( 135 Posts) Posts||22nd January 2019||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Graduate Apprentice - ( 14 Posts) Posts||22nd January 2019|
|General Manager (E-7) - ( 4 Posts (SC-2, OBC-2)) Posts||12th November 2018||43/46 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata|
|Senior Manager - ( 10 Posts) Posts||22nd May 2018||Kolkata, West Bengal Last Date: 22nd May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts Educational Qualification: SM (Tech): Four years full time degree in Engineering or equivalent with First Class or 60% overall marks in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil / Production / Naval Architecture. SM (Tech)-IT: Four years full-time degree in Engineering or equivalent with First Class or 60% overall marks in the discipline of Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Technology. Full Time Graduate and 02 years full time First Class or 60 % Marks in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma or equivalent in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare. Pay Scale: INR 70000-3%-200000/- Per Month Age Limit: 45 years. How to Apply: Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://jobapply.in/GRSE2018OS2/Default.aspx Important Dates: Published on: 3rd May 2018 Last date for application is: 22nd May 2018|
|Marine Faculty - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th March 2018||Kolkata, West Bengal Last Date: 26th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: Certificate of Competency as Marine Engineer Officer Class-I & have Undergone Training of Trainers & Assessors (TOTA) Course. Pay Scale: INR 4000/- Per Day Visit Age Limit: 68 years. How to Apply: Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://www.grse.nic.in/page_career.php?page_id=118 Important Dates: Published on: 8th March 2018 Last date for application is: 26th March 2018|
About Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Recruitment
About Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
GRSE is a shipbuilding company in India under the administrative control of the MoD, primarily catering to the shipbuilding requirements of the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard. GRSE derives a significant majority of its revenue from its shipbuilding division, which has contributed 94.14%, 90.13%, 92.19% and 94.76% to GRSE’s gross revenue in fiscals 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 respectively. In addition to its ship and warship building capabilities, GRSE is also engaged in engine production and other engineering activities. The engineering division manufactures deck machinery items, pre-fabricated portable steel bridges and marine pumps.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders Engineers Limited (GRSE) was established in the year 1884. Its headquarters is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. GRSE is one of India's leading shipyards. It builds and repairs commercial and naval vessels. It was awarded the Miniratna status, with accompanying financial and operational autonomy in September 2006. Garden Reach Shipbuilders Engineers Limited has shipbuilding facilities in Kolkata and Ranchi. It has a large Computer Aided Design (CAD) centre for ship modelling and design. GRSE has a dry dock for ships. GRSE has a covered all-weather non-tidal wet basin for fitting-out medium and small ships and another fitting-out complex for ships with three berths alongside. GRSE has engine repair and overhaul facilities in Ranchi. Among commercial and scientific ships, GRSE builds oceanographic and hydrographic research vessels, marine acoustic research ships, non-propelled dredgers, grab hopper dredgers, trailing suction hopper dredgers, tugboats, and bulk carriers. Garden Reach Shipbuilders Engineers Limited has designed and built a number of warships and patrol vessels for the Indian Navy and the Coast Guard. Vessels built include guided-missile frigates, corvettes, fleet tankers, fast patrol vessels, amphibious warfare vessels and hovercraft.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. HR Trainee: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for HR Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows HR Trainee: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for HR Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for HR Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- PRL Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Chief Accountant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Agricultural Field Operator Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst Recruitment 2021