Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 for Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service
Vacancy Circular No: -
Gauhati High Court Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service in Gauhati High Court. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 8th June 2023. Candidates can check the latest Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the ghconline.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ ghconline.gov.in/. Gauhati High Court selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Assam. More details of ghconline.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service
Guwahati, Kamrup, 781001 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Educational Qualification: A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India. Must be holder of Degree in Law from a recognized University. Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date.
144840-194660/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35-48 Years.
SC/ST - Rs.250/-.
PwBD - Nil.
all others Rs.500/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://ghconline.gov.in/
Published on: 27th May 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Gauhati High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Gauhati High Court. The other Related Jobs Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service - ( 13 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 8th June 2023|
| Court Manager, Stenographer - ( 141 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15th March 2023|
| Grade-III - ( 33 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 24 February 2023|
| Driver - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 December 2022|
| Chef - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 October 2022|
About Gauhati High Court Recruitment
About Gauhati High Court
The Gauhati High Court as of today emerged from the High Court of Assam. On 9th September 1947, the Assam Legislative Assembly adopted a resolution that a High Court is established for the Province of Assam. In exercise of the power conferred by sub-section (1) of section 229 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adopted by the Indian Provincial Constitution (Amendment) Order, 1948, the Governor-General of India was pleased to promulgate on 1st March 1948 the Assam High Court Order, 1948, establishing the High Court of Assam with effect from 5th April 1948, for the then Province of Assam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 13 vacancies in total. Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service: 13 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service?
The Payscale is as follows Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service: INR144840-194660,
When can I can apply for Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service job at Gauhati High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Guwahati, Kamrup
What is Gauhati High Court Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service: 13 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Gauhati High Court Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service: 13 Posts, is 8th June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th June, 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Rajkot Invites Application for 137 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) Invites Application for 429 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kolhapur Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for 14 Personal Assistant and Various Posts
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2023
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 111 Group-C Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Silchar Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 158 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Invites Application for 417 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023