Gauhati High Court Invites Application for 237 Lower Division Assistant and Copyist Recruitment 2021
Gauhati High Court
invites applications for recruitment of Lower Division Assistant and Copyist
Lower Division Assistant and Copyist
-, Jorhat, Sonitpur, Cachar, Kamrup, Sivasagar, Goalpara, Baksa, Darrang, - Assam
Number of Vacancy: 237 Posts
|High Court of Gauhati Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Lower Division Assistant and Copyist|
|Total Vacancy||237 Posts|
|Job Locations||Jorhat, Sonitpur, Cachar, Kamrup, Sivasagar, Goalpara, Baksa, Darrang|
|Age Limit||18 - 50 years|
|Salary||14000 - 60500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: A candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the last date of submission of application. He/ She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of minimum 3(three) months duration. The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese). The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
14000 - 60500(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 - 50 years
1. A Common written examinataon will be held for selection to the above mentioned Posts for all the establishments of all the dastricts , However, final selection will be made district-wise. on completion of the selection Process, the posts to the selected candidabs of a partacular district will be allotted as per the norms to be decided by the High Court subject to availability of posts.
a. Common Written Test (OMR based objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of two hour duration of 120 marks
(i) General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude (20 marks)
(ii) Official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall 40% of 20 i.e. 8 marks).
b. Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written test as well as the final select list.
Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise marksheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks). On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district wise.
2. Note: In case of candidates obtaining the same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the Written Test will be given preference. Where marks obtained by such candidates in the Written test are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will be given preference. The High Court reserves the right to fix cut off mark, if any, for the written test. There shall be no negative marking.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website www.ghmnline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption "Click here to apply online" will be available
2. For any technical assistance for submission of online application forms please email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the Post Name in the Subject line and related Registration Code (if any), Applicant's name and Father's name indicating the grievance in the of the e-mail.
3. Submission of online application starts from: 01-10-2021, 12:00 PM
4. Last date for submission of online application: 31-10-2021, 05:00 PM
5. Last date for Payment of fees: 03-11-2021, till bank transaction hours
Published on: 19 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Gauhati High Court Recruitment for following posts:
About Gauhati High Court Recruitment
About Gauhati High Court
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 237 vacancies in total. Lower Division Assistant and Copyist: 237 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lower Division Assistant and Copyist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lower Division Assistant and Copyist: INR 14000 - 60500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Lower Division Assistant and Copyist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Gauhati High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Jorhat
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lower Division Assistant and Copyist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021