Govt G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPNIHESD) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
GBPNIHESD Recruitment 2021-2022 gbpihed.gov.in GBPNIHESD Jobs. Latest Job: GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021.
GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: GBPI- 05/2020
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPNIHESD)
invites applications for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Kosi-Katarmal, Almora, 263643 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: SSC passed or equivalent with typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
19900-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-28 Years (Relaxation on upper age as per Govt. of India norms).
Application Fee: The application shall be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 200.00 (Rupees Two Hundred only) in favor of Director, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment (GBPNIHE), payable at Almora, as application fee in case of General/OBC candidate. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Women category are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Lower Division Clerk”. Interested candidates should submit their application typed on A-4 size paper as per the prescribed proforma given at Appendix-I along with attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, degree, etc. to the Director, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment (GBPNIHE), Kosi-Katarmal, Almora - 263643, Uttarakhand under sealed cover through registered/speed post so as to reach by 21-12-2020 canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
Published on: 17th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment for following posts:
About G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment
About G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)?
The Payscale is as follows Lower Division Clerk (LDC): INR19900,
When can I can apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) job at G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kosi-Katarmal, Almora
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st December, 2020
- UPSC Invites Application for Civil Services (Prelims) Exam 2021
- UPSC Invites Application for Indian Forest Service Exam 2021
- CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute Invites Application for Project Associate and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) Invites Application for 24 Consultant, Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Chilika Development Authority Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- NIVEDI Invites Application for 6 Young Professional, JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- MPMMMCC Varanasi Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Invites Application for 292 Assistant Manager and Various Posts
- NMDC Invites Application for 67 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021