Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Director
Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, Block C, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001.
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Goa Public Service Commission Announced Job Notification For Assistant Director Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Director|
|Education Requirement||B.Ed,Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Sep, 2021|
(i) At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) Degree in Teaching/Education of a recognised University or equivalent.
(iii) 10 years teaching experience in a High School/Higher Secondary School or a Teachers Training Institution including at least 3 years experience in a responsible administrative capacity.
(iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years.
Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.
How to Apply:
1. Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 24.09.2021.
2. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
3. Web: http://gpsc.goa.gov.in
Published on: 14 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Goa Public Service Commission
Goa Public Service Commission advises the government on all matters relating to states civil services. The mode of filling up posts is either through direct recruitment or through promotions. The candidates are short-listed by various methods viz. written tests and/or skill test and/or physical test and/or screening test and/or group discussions followed by an interview or only by an interview. Goa Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Dy Town Planner, Assistant Professors, Activist (Management), Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery), Veterinary Officer, Clinical Psychologist, District Welfare Officer, Senior Psychiatrist, Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon, Senior Consultants (Ophthalmic Surgeon), Lecturers, Associate Professors, Professor, Librarian, Insurance Medical Officer, Assistant Lecturer in Biochemistry, Associate Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Regional/Town Planning, Master's Degree level in the relevant subject, Master's degree in Indian History / Political Science, BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch + Knowledge of Konkani, Master's Degree in Psychology, Degree in Social Service or Social Welfare or Social work or Sociology or Psychology, MBBS, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information science/ documentation, Ph.D. in appropriate discipline, for a great career at Goa Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Director: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Goa Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Panaji, North Goa
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021