GST and Central Excise Recruitment 2022 for Hawaldar
Vacancy Circular No:
Goods and Services Tax and Central Excise (GST and Central Excise)
invites applications for recruitment of Hawaldar
GST BHAVAN, 115, MAHARSHI KARVE ROAD,OPP. CHURCHGATE STATION, Mumbai, 400020 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|GST and Central Excise Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||The age limit will be between 18 and 27 years as on 20th April, 2022 (the closing date of receipt of application). Candidate must have been born not earlier than 20.04.1995 and not later than 20.04.2004 (relaxable upto 3 years for OBC candidate and5 years in case of SC/ST candidates. For exceptional achievements in sports/game and those candidates who fulfil all other eligibility conditions with necessary certificates, age will be relaxable upto5 years and 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates)|
|Salary||18000 - 56900(Per Month)|
|Posted on||02 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
The Principal Chief Commissioner of GST & Central Excise invites applications for the recruitment of meritorious Sports Persons in the Field of Kabaddi (Men), Volleyball (Men), Basketball (Men) & Cricket (Men) for the post of Hawaldar under Sports Quota" Recruitment 2019 & 2020 in the Pay Matrix L-1, Rs. 18000-56900 as per 7th Central Pay Commission. The posts are purely on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent. The probation period is of two years.
1. Name of Post: Hawaldar (Gr. 'C)
2. No of Post: 06
3. Pay Scale: Pay Matrix L-1, Rs.18000- 56900 as per 7th Central Pay Commission
4. Educational qualification: Matriculation Or equivalent from any recognized Board
a) The candidates should have represented the Country in an International Competition / State in senior National Competition / University in an inter University Competition / State in Senior/Junior/Youth National Competition/State School team in School Nationals/Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive. Sports persons who claim to belong to any of the categories mentioned above should produce a certificate in prescribed form specified in Annexure A and duly signed by the appropriate authority.
b) Departmental Candidates should route their applications through proper channel. Oniy those Players who had represented India / State / University or Junior/ Youth State at present or have represented the same for the past 4 years need to apply.
18000 - 56900(Per Month)
Age Limit: The age limit will be between 18 and 27 years as on 20th April, 2022 (the closing date of receipt of application). Candidate must have been born not earlier than 20.04.1995 and not later than 20.04.2004 (relaxable upto 3 years for OBC candidate and5 years in case of SC/ST candidates. For exceptional achievements in sports/game and those candidates who fulfil all other eligibility conditions with necessary certificates, age will be relaxable upto5 years and 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
1. The eligible candidates will have to appear in the practical field tests relevant to the sports discipline. No traveling allowance will be paid to the applicants except those belonging to SC/ST categories as per order under SR 132.
2. The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure. For selection, the short listed candidates are required to appear for following tests
3. Ground (Physical). Success in the above testes confers no right to appointment unless Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post. At the time of Physical Test/ Ground Test the candidate has to produce the Certificate from the respective Sports recognized Associations in the proforma enclosed herewith.
How to Apply:
Those who are desirous of applying may do so in prescribed Application form in enclosing attested copy of certificates showing Age. Educational Qualifications and proficiency in the game of Kabaddi (Men), Volleyball (Men), Basketball (Men) & Cricket (Men) so as to reach the under signed on or before 20th April, 2022 by ordinary post. On top of the envelope, it should be clearly mentioned "Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2019 & 2020". Alongwith the application a self-addressed envelope of size 11" x 5" affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 10/- should be sent.
Published on: 02 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Goods And Services Tax Network Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Goods And Services Tax Network. The other Related Jobs Goods And Services Tax Network Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Hawaldar - ( 6 Posts) Posts
GST BHAVAN, 115
|Last Date: 20 April 2022|
About Goods And Services Tax Network Recruitment
About Goods And Services Tax Network
Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) is a Section 8 (under the new companies Act, not for profit companies are governed under section 8), non-Government, private limited company. It was incorporated on March 28, 2013. The Government of India holds 24.5% equity in GSTN and all States of the Indian Union, including NCT of Delhi and Puducherry, and the Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers (EC), together hold another 24.5%. Balance 51% equity is with non-Government financial institutions. The Company has been set up primarily to provide IT infrastructure and services to the Central and State Governments, taxpayers and other stakeholders for the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST). The Authorised Capital of the company is Rs. 10,00,00,000 (Rupees ten crore only).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Hawaldar: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Hawaldar?
The Payscale is as follows Hawaldar: INR 18000 - 56900(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Hawaldar job at Goods And Services Tax Network
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in GST BHAVAN, 115
What is Goods And Services Tax Network Hawaldar: 6 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Goods And Services Tax Network Hawaldar: 6 Posts, is 20th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Hawaldar, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th April, 2022
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Invites Application for 759 Clerk Recruitment 2022
- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Invites Application for 130 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- MP Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) Invites Application for 101 ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 560 Sub-Inspector, Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022
- Balmer Lawrie Invites Application for 12 Junior Officer, Assistant Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- THDC India Limited Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Invites Application for Oracle Forms / Reports Developer Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Patient Assistant, Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Ratnagiri (NHM Ratnagiri) Invites Application for 70 Super Specialist, Specialist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022