Medical and Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Medical and Health Department Prakasam (Government of Andhra Pradesh)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|Government of Andhra Pradesh Announced Job Notification For Medical Officer Vacancies - 53495 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-08-2021 with the relaxations Allowed for reckoning duly the maximum age limit as per rules. The candidate should not have completed (42) years of age as on 01-08-2021.|
|Posted on||30 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-08-2021 with the relaxations Allowed for reckoning duly the maximum age limit as per rules. The candidate should not have completed (42) years of age as on 01-08-2021.
a) Total Marks—100.
b) 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
c) In case of Foreign Degrees for Aggregate of Marks of 75% : The candidates who have passed the MBBS degree in Foreign Universities, the 75 % aggregate marks weighatage is given as per the following equallence formula.
1. In certain Foreign Universities Degrees shown as academic hours / amount of hours/ ECIS Ranks / National grade / Study hours / credits/ Grade points GPA / pass. In such cases, where marks are not clearly shown the Grade C with 50% as maximum marks will be awarded.
2. Marks awarded for languages shall not be considered for weighatage of aggregate marks.
3. Weightage up to 15% Marks will be given to Medical Officer (MBBS) working on contract/ Outsourcing basis with the conditions as shown at “B”. 5. Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after completion of internship along with requisite qualification.
How to Apply:
The Candidate shall download the application form from www.prakasam.ap.gov.in and submit the application at O/o. District Medical and Health Officer, 1 st Floor, Casuality, Government General Hospital, Ongole from 28.08.2021 to 31.08.2021 during the Office hours except on public holidays.
a) Aadhar Card
c) SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date of Birth)
d) Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC(with categorization if any) Issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of proper caste certificate, the candidate will be considered as OC candidate.
e) In case of Physically Challenged person, Latest certificate issued by SADARAM
f) In case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by competent authority shall be uploaded online.
g) Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. If SSC or its equivalent done by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for previous 7 years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate the candidate will be considered as non-local.
h) Certificate of permanent Registration in AP State Medical Council constituted under MCI Act.
i) MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional.
j) Internship completion certificate.
k) MBBS aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying the examination.
l) Service certificate from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS/Any other authority who appointed the applicant) in case of Medical officer working on contract /Out sourcing basis. In absence of which, the candidate will not be given any weightage.
Published on: 30 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
About Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
About Government of Andhra Pradesh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Medical Officer: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer: INR 53495(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Government of Andhra Pradesh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Prakasam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Principal Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- BHU Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- MAKAUT Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- EDI Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021