DMHO Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 33 Last Grade Service Recruitment 2021
District Medical and Health Officer Ananthapuramu (DMHO Ananthapuramu)
invites applications for recruitment of Last Grade Service
Last Grade Service
-, Anantapur, - Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 33 Posts
|Government of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Last Grade Service|
|Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
|Age Limit||OC Candidates - 42 Years, SC,ST & BC Candidates - 47 Years, EX Servicemen & PH Categories - 50 Years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: SSC or equivalent qualification
Age Limit: OC Candidates - 42 Years, SC,ST & BC Candidates - 47 Years, EX Servicemen & PH Categories - 50 Years
G.O.Rt.No.211 HM&FW (B2) Dept. dated 08.05.2021 & G.O.Ms.No.301 HM&FW (B2) Dept. dated 20.06.2020
a) Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the Qualifying Examination 75% of Marks obtained in the Academic Qualification
b) Weightage for Experience of Government Service including Contract Service
c) Weightage for No of years since passing qualifying Examination Up to 10 Marks @ 1.0 Mark per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.
How to Apply:
Application are invited from 22.09.2021 to 30.09.2021
1. Candidates should Submit the Prescribed Physical Application (appended with the prospects) along with the following enclosures with self attestation.
2. SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date of Birth).
3. Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of proper certificates the candidate will be considered as OC candidate.
4. In case of Physically Challenged person, latest certificate issued by Medical Board should be enclosed.
5. In case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by competent authority shall be enclosed.
6. Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. If SSC or its equivalent done by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for previous 7 years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate the candidate will be considered as Non- local.
7. Requisite Qualification Degree Certificate / Provisional.
8. Internship completion certificate/ Clinical training certificate.
9. Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying the examination (Cumulative Marks Memo)
10. Certificate of Permanent Registration in AP State respective council.
11. Service certificate(Prescribed Proforma only) from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS / Any other authority who appointed the applicant) in case of Medical officer working on contract / Outsourcing basis. In absence of which the candidate will not be given any weightage.
12. The application submitted without the required certificates and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily. .
13. Reservations to disabled persons, are subject to their eligibility to the posts shall be subject to special rules/adhoc rules governing the posts.
14. All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are Governed by the General rules of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 read with the relevant specific rules applicable to any particular service in the Departments, any guidelines or clarification is based on the said rules, and in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant general and special rules, cited as in force.
15. The District Selection Committee is empowered to conduct the recruitment for appointments to the posts notified herein duly following the principles of order of Merit and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentially, so to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed.
16. The above appointments are purely temporary and contract basis under NHM.
17. The selected and appointed candidates should stay at their bonafide Headquarters only.
18. Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of the District.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
About Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
About Government of Andhra Pradesh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 33 vacancies in total. Last Grade Service: 33 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Last Grade Service, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Last Grade Service: INR 12000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Last Grade Service, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Government of Andhra Pradesh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Anantapur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Last Grade Service, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021