Home Guards and Civil Defence Organisation Goa Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Home Guards and Civil Defence Organisation Goa
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Stenographer
PanajiNorth Goa,403001 Goa
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Government of Goa Hiring For Junior Stenographer Vacancies - 81100 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Stenographer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date for receipt of Application Forms i.e. 03.11.2021.|
|Salary||25500 - 81100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma
The Applications in prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates by the Commandant General Home Guards & Director Civil Defence, Government of Goa, Goa Reserve Police Camp, Altihno, Panaji-Goa for filling up of the below mentioned vacant post by direct recruitment in Home Guards & Civil Defence Organisation, Panaji
1. Designation of post: Junior Stenographer
2. Number of vacancies & reservation: 01
3. Pay Matrix Level: Pay Matrix level-4 Rs.25500-81100
4. Qualifications: Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Educations approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Should be Computer Literate. Speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in Typewriting. Knowledge of Konkani.
5. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
25500 - 81100(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date for receipt of Application Forms i.e. 03.11.2021.
1. The candidates for the post of Junior Stenographer will be subjected to the Practical B. Test to ascertain the speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in Typewriting, which will carry no marks but will be a qualifying Test. The candidates who qualify in the Practical Test will be further subjected to the Written Examination of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination level of 100 marks and 02 hours duration.
2. The candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be subjected to the Computer Test which will carry no marks but will be qualifying Test and the candidates who qualify in the Computer Test will be further subjected to the Written Examination. The Written Examination shall be of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination level. The Written Examination shall be of 100 marks and 02 hours duration.
3. The candidates for the post of Sweeper will be subjected to the Practical Test of the Trade which will carry no marks but will be a qualifying Test. The candidates who qualify in the Practical Test of the Trade will be further subjected to the Written Examination of S.S.C.E. level of 100 marks and 02 hours duration.
4. The minimum passing marks in the Written Examination out of 100 marks shall be 35% i.e.35 marks. No representation for re-evaluation of Written Examination paper or re-conduct of Written Examination will be entertained.
5. The final selection of the candidates will be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in the written examination as per merit, in the respective category. two or more candidates secure equal marks in the Written Examination, then order of merit shall be as per their date of birth and if in case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate possessing higher educational qualification will be placed higher in the merit list.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in advertisement to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of requirement of Age, Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement for the post as on 03.11.2021.
2. The candidates should also possess 15 years Residence Certificate (Valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa. Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement shall apply in the prescribed Form and the candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even through has passed the examination.
3. The prescribed Application Forms are available at the Office of the Home Guards& Civil Defence Organisation, GRP Camp, Altihno, Panaji-Goa,Porvorim Police Station, Mapusa Police Station, Pernem Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Valpoi Police Station, Collem Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Sanguem Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Quepem Police Station, Canacona Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station which can be collected between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday. Also, the Application Form can be downloaded from the Goa Police Website and Government of Goa Portal. The Application Form shall be downloaded on a FS/Legal Paper (single paper i.e. front and back).
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Goa Recruitment for following posts:
About Government of Goa Recruitment
About Government of Goa
‘Now our road takes us to the magnificent kingdom of Goa.The people of this kingdom are strong, prudent and very hardworking. The kingdom of Goa is the most important in India.It is civilized, having famous orchards and water. It is the coolest place in India and it is the most plentiful in foodstuffs.’
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Stenographer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Stenographer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Stenographer: INR 25500 - 81100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Stenographer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Government of Goa
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PanajiNorth Goa, 403001 Goa Last Date: 03 November 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Government of Goa Hiring For Junior Stenographer Vacancies - 81100 Salary - Check More Details Government of Goa Hiring For Junior Stenographer Vacancies - 81100 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Junior Stenographer Education Requirement Total Vacancy 1 Post Job Locations Panaji Age Limit Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date for receipt of Application Forms i.e. 03.11.2021. Experience Fresher Salary 25500 - 81100(Per Month) Posted on 13 Oct
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Stenographer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021