Govt Government of Karnataka Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Government of Karnataka Recruitment 2021-2022 karnataka.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Principal District & Sessions Judge Belagavi Invites Application for 31 Peon Recruitment 2021.
DLSA Dakshina Kannada Invites Application for 60 Para Legal Volunteers Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: DLSA/DK/467/2020
District Legal Service Authority Dakshina Kannada (DLSA Dakshina Kannada)
invites applications for recruitment of Para Legal Volunteers
Para Legal Volunteers
Kodialbail, Mangalore, 575003 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 60 Posts
Educational Qualification: The following persons are entitled to apply.
1. Teachers (Including retired teachers)
2. Retired Govt. Servants and Senior Citizens
3. MSW students and teachers
4. Anganwadi Workers
5. Doctors/ Physicians
6. Law Students (Till they enroll as lawyers)
7. Members of non-political, Services oriented NGOs and Clubs
8. Members of women neighborhood groups, Maithri Sanghams and other self help groups including marginalized / vulnerable groups
9. Any other persons whom the DLSA or TLSC deems fit to be identified as PLVs.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to District Legal Service Authority Dakshina Kannada (DLSA Dakshina Kannada) office. Send your fully filled applications to [email protected]
Published on: 13th August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Karnataka Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Peon - ( 31 Posts) Posts||25th March 2021||Raviwar Peth, Belgaum|
|Para Legal Volunteers - ( 60 Posts) Posts||27th August 2020||Kodialbail, Mangalore|
|Bare Foot Technician - ( 14 Posts) Posts||4th July 2020||Jyothi Nagar (Post), Chikmagalur|
|Anganwadi Worker/ Helper - ( 132 Posts) Posts||6th July 2020||B M Road, Hassan|
|Anganwadi Worker/ Helper - ( 104 Posts) Posts||15th July 2020||Jyothi Nagar (Post), Chikmagalur|
|Village Accountant - ( 30 Posts) Posts||8th May 2020||B M Road, Hassan|
|Technical Assistant (Forestry) - ( 125 Posts) Posts||15th May 2020||Vidhanasowdha, Bangalore|
|Technical Assistant (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Silk) - ( 282 Posts) Posts|
|Village Accountant - ( 54 Posts) Posts||18th April 2020||Revenue Department, Mandya|
|Village Accountant - ( 18 Posts) Posts||27th February 2020||Revenue Department, Davanagere|
|Village Accountant - ( 50 Posts) Posts||20th March 2020||Revenue Department, Chikkamagaluru|
|Anganwadi Worker & Helper, Mini Anganwadi - ( 183 Posts) Posts||15th February 2020||WCD, Mysore|
|Anganwadi Worker, Helper - ( 77 Posts) Posts||11th February 2020||WCD, Dakshina Kannada|
|Anganwadi Worker, Helper - ( 53 Posts) Posts||31st January 2020||Devanahalli Taluk, Bangalore|
|Anganwadi Worker, Helper - ( 67 Posts) Posts||31st January 2020||WCD, Dharwad|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th April 2018||Bangalore, Karnataka Last Date: 13th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: A first class Masters degree in Horticulture/Agriculture/Business Administration/Management from a recognized University/reputed Institute. Outstanding academic credentials including a Ph.D. Degree from a reputed Institution with a good publication record as book/ research/policy papers. Experience: Fifteen years' experience in the field agriculture or agri-business management including five years’ experience in administrative position. Pay Scale: INR 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.10000/- Age Limit: 56 years. How to Apply: Applications should be sent to Centre of Excellence Farmer Producer Organization (COEFPO) office. Send your fully filled applications to Sd/- Director Centre of Excellence Farmer Producer Organization|
|Admin Assistant cum Computer Operator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Assistant Administrative cum Accounts Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th April 2018|
About Government of Karnataka Recruitment
About Government of Karnataka
The Government of Karnataka is a democratically elected body with the governor as the constitutional head. Karnataka State has been divided into four revenue divisions, 49 sub-divisions, 30 districts, 176 taluks and 747 hoblies /revenue circles and 5628 gram panchayats for administrative purposes. The state has 281 towns and 7 municipal corporations.
The government is headed by the governor who appoints the chief minister and his council of ministers. The governor is appointed for a period of five years and acts as the constitutional head of the state.The governor remains the ceremonial head of the state and the day-to-day running of the government is taken care of by the chief minister and his council of ministers.
Karnataka politics is dominated by the Indian National Congress (INC), Janata Dal (Secular) (JDS) and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
The government of Karnataka jobs is available for the following posts - Cooks, Assistant Cooks.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in SSLC for a great career at Government of Karnataka.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 60 vacancies in total. Para Legal Volunteers: 60 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Para Legal Volunteers?
The Payscale is as follows Para Legal Volunteers: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Para Legal Volunteers job at Government of Karnataka
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kodialbail, Mangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Para Legal Volunteers, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2020
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 750 School Librarian Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for 4 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Drone Pilot Recruitment 2021
- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Invites Application for 16 Intern Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Junior Nurse Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technical Assistant (Computer) Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technical Assistant (Anesthesia) Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Intelligent Communication System India Limited (ICSIL) Invites Application for Attendant, Catering Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021