Government of Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 for 132 Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
Government Of Meghalaya
invites applications for recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
-, Shilong, - Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 132 Posts
|Government Of Meghalaya Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery|
|Total Vacancy||132 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 years as on 1.1.2021. Provided that in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes, the upper age limits shall be relaxable by 10 (ten) years.|
|Posted on||21 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ANM
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
The Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong invites application (in Standard Form of Application along with 2 Passport size photo) from eligible candidates who are bonafide citizens of India for the posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (A.N.M).
1. Post Name: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
2. No. of Post: 132 (One Hundred Thirty Two)
3. Minimum Qualification-Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery Certificate from Institution Recognized by Indian Nursing Council and Registered under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
4. Scale of pay -Rs.24700/- (Level-5 of the Pay Matrix)
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 1.1.2021. Provided that in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes, the upper age limits shall be relaxable by 10 (ten) years.
1. The syllabus for the written examination will be as per the ANM syllabus prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council as given below:
a. Community Health Nursing 20 Marks
b. Midwifery 20 Marks
c. Primary Health Care Nursing 20 Marks
d. Child Health Nursing 20 Marks
c. Health Promotion 10 Marks
d. Health Centre Management 10 Marks
2. The Written Examination will be through Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) Sheet and the Questions will be in Multiple Choice Question, carrying 1 (one) mark each. Time for the Written Examination will be 3 hours, i.e. from 9 A.M to 12 Noon. All appearing candidates should report at the examination centre at 8 AM sharp for familiarizing with the examination process.
How to Apply:
1. The application form is to be submitted with effect from 8th October 2021 to 29th October 2021 from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M in the Office campus of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong, and any application received after the last date will not be entertained. An incomplete application will be rejected. Application sent through the post will not be accepted. No application forms will be received on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
2. A written examination will be held on the 4th December 2021.
3. Application form to be supported with the following documents duly attested: Registration Certificate under Meghalaya Nursing Council. Certificate possessing Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery from Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Mark Sheet(s) from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Mark Sheet of Secondary School Leaving Certificate & Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate. Birth Certificate or SSLC Admit Card. Caste Certificate.
4. The Admit Card of the candidates eligible for appearing in the Written Examination will be issued from 22nd November 2021 to 26th November 2021.
5. The Application Form is to be submitted in the Office campus of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong on working days between 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
6. The Advertisement is also displayed on the Government Website, i.e. www.meghealth.gov.in
Published on: 21 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Meghalaya Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Government of Meghalaya. The other Related Jobs Government of Meghalaya Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Lower Lachumiere, Shillong
|Last Date: 22 April 2022|
| Software Developer - ( 3 Posts) Posts
3rd floor, Keating Rd
|Last Date: 10 March 2022|
| Chemist/ Water Analyst - ( 10 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 08 March 2022|
| Mali, Peon and More Vacancies - ( 119 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 March 2022|
| Cleaner, Peon, More Vacancies - ( 119 Posts) Posts
- Shillong, - Meghalaya Last Date: 07 March 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 119 Posts Secretariat Administration Department Meghalaya Job Notification 2022 For 119 Cleaner
|Last Date: 07 March 2022|
| Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery - ( 132 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29 October 2021|
About Government of Meghalaya Recruitment
About Government of Meghalaya
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 132 vacancies in total. Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery: 132 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery: INR 24700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, Skills / Eligibility job at Government of Meghalaya
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Shilong
What is Government of Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery: 132 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Government of Meghalaya Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery: 132 Posts, is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- Manipur University Invites Application for Helper and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- District Court Davanagere Invites Application for Typist, Attender, Peon Recruitment 2022
- Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) Invites Application for 11 LDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication Invites Application for Academic cum Teaching Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Nursing Council Invites Application for Hindi Translator Recruitment 2022
- Anand Agricultural University Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Science Education and Research Invites Application for Library Professional Trainee Recruitment 2022