Collectorate Malkangiri Invites Application for 65 Teacher Recruitment 2018
invites applications for recruitment of Teacher
District Magistrate, At/Po/Dist, Malkangiri, 764045 Orissa
Number of Vacancy: 65 Posts
B.A. B.Ed: Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with a degree in Bachelor in Education.
B.Sc, B.Ed (PCM), B.Sc, B.Ed (CBZ): Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree in Science with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with a degree in Bachelor in Education.
Hindi Teacher: Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the elective/ optional/ Honours/ Pass subject with minimum 50% marks. OR Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the optional or Honours subject with 50% marks an M.A. in Hindi with minimum 50% marks
Sanskrit Teacher: Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the optional/ Hon’s subject with minimum 50% marks a Degree in Bachelor in Education. OR Acharya or Sahiutyachary with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the optional/ Hon’s subject with 50% marks an M.A. in Sanskrit with minimum 50% marks.
PET:Candidates Should have Passed +2 or its equivalent examination with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
9250-16880/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-32 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Collectorate Malkangiri office. Send your fully filled applications to District Welfare Officer, Malkangiri
Published on: 7th December 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government of Odisha Recruitment for following posts:
About Government of Odisha Recruitment
About Government of Odisha
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 65 vacancies in total. Teacher: 65 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Teacher?
The Payscale is as follows Teacher: INR9250,
When can I can apply for Teacher job at Government of Odisha
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in District Magistrate, At/Po/Dist
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd December, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Teacher, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd December, 2018
- Goa University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Coordination Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Examination Manager Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Electrical Instructor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Chief Economic Adviser Recruitment 2021