Gujarat Police Invites Application for Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Police Sub Inspector
Police Sub Inspector
First Floor Police Bhawan Sector18 , Gandhinagar, PINCODE Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 97 Posts
|Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Police Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||97 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 year|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
Position: Police Sub Inspector (Wireless)
1. Pay Scale: 38,090/- Fixed.
2. Essential/Desirable Qualification:
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics Engineering / Information Technology/ Computer Engineering / Computer Science (Minimum Four Years Course) obtained from any of the University Established or Incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other Education Institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act-1956 or
(ii) Possess Diploma In Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics Engineering / Information Technology/ Computer Engineering obtained from Technical Examination Board or from any of the University Established or Incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other Education Institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act-1956 and
3. Experience: Candidate with Diploma should have (a)Have above 2-Years Experience on the Post not below the rank of Technical Operator, Class-3 in the subordinate service of the Police Department (b)Have above 2-years experience in the field of Radio Engineering or Telecommunication or Electronics and Communication or Maintenance of Wireless Equipments in the Government/ Government under taking / Board / Corporation/ Limited Company established under the companies Act-2013 on the post which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of Technical Operator Class-3 in the subordinate service of the Police Department.
4. Description / Duties:
(i) To Establish Police wireless Communication and Secret Cipher Communication in whole state.
(ii) Maintenance and installation of Static and Mobile wireless Radio Communication Setup.
(iii) Repairs & maintenance of wireless equipment.
(iv) Purchase of modern communication equipment.
(v) Monitoring and assurance of communication networks.
(vi) Inspection of wireless section in City/Dist./Units.
(vii) Distribution, maintenance and installation of DFMD/HHMD for VVIP Bandobast.
Position: Police Sub Inspector (Motor Transport)
1. Pay Scale: 38,090/- Fixed.
2. Essential/Desirable Qualification: A bachelor's degree in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering of obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational Institution recognized as such or to be declared as a deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956
3. Description / Duties:
(i) Repairing and Maintenance of Police Vehicles
(ii) Maintaining all kinds of records regarding Motor transport
(iii) Conduct Emergency and Qualified driver training and test of armed police constables
(iv) Prepare condemnation proposal of police vehicles
(v) Supervision on consumption of fuel by scrutinising petrol returns
(vi) Mechanical opinion of Accident vehicles
(vii) To Carry out inspection of M.T. Section of City. Districts /Units
(viii) Inspection of newly purchased police vehicles
(ix) To supervise functioning of three P.C.M.T. workshops
(x) Departmental examination for Promotion & new Recruitment
(xi) To Organize technical training of Driver’s and Mechanical’s for various Vehicles.
Age Limit: 35 year
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Last Date 20/10/2021.
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Gujarat Police Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Police Sub Inspector - ( 97 Posts) Posts||20 October 2021||First Floor Police Bhawan Sector18 , Gandhinagar|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (UPSI) (Male/Female) - ( 300 Posts) Posts||31st March 2021||Sector-18, Gandhinagar|
|Armed Police Sub Inspector (Platoon Commander) (APSI) - Male - ( 72 Posts) Posts|
|Intelligence Officer (IO) - ( 27 Posts) Posts||31st March 2021|
|Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (UASI) - ( 983 Posts) Posts|
|Constable - ( 6189 Posts) Posts||7th September 2018||Gujarat Police, Ahmedabad|
About Gujarat Police Recruitment
About Gujarat Police
The Gujarat Police was established after Gujarat got separated from the Greater Mumbai state on 1 May 1960.The Gujarat Police were the first state of police to decode the serial bomb blast mystery that took place during the year 2007-08 in many Indian cities that included the 2008 Ahmedabad bombings.
The Gujarat Police is the law Enforcement firm of Gujarat state, India. The Headquarters of Gujarat Police is located at Gandhi Nagar .which is the capital of Gujarat state.The Gujarat Police is controlled by Director General of Police (DGP). The State consists of four commissioner's office located at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and Surat.There are seven area of variation in the Gujarat Police which are Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surat and Border Range.The Gujarat Police includes some unit for special tasks like Crime, anti-terrorist squad (ATS) and the Intelligence wing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 97 vacancies in total. Police Sub Inspector: 97 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Police Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Police Sub Inspector: INR 38090(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Police Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Gujarat Police
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in First Floor Police Bhawan Sector18 , Gandhinagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Police Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- District Panchayt Raj Office Ramgarh Invites Application for 23 Accounts Clerk Cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Nursing Staff Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Management Information Systems Specialist Recruitment 2021
- ACTREC Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for Block Program Officer Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021