GDCCB Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager
Vacancy Circular No:
Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Limited
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager
Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Limited, Tenali, Adm. Office, Guntur – 522 002
Admn. Office:NTR Sahakara Bhavan
2/13 Brodipet .2 Arundelpet , Guntur, 522002 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18years – Maximum 30years.|
|Salary||15925 - 35200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Com
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of ‘Assistant Manager’ in The District Cooperative Central BankLtd.,Guntur
1. Post Name: Assistant Manager
2. No of Post: 06
3. Pay Scale & Emoluments:
The scale of pay for the post of Asst. Manager is presently Rs.15925 – 655 / 4 –18545 – 815 / 5 – 22620 – 980 / 2 – 24580 – 1145 / 8 – 33740 – 1460 / 1 - 35200 (21 stages) +3 stagnation increments of Rs. 1460/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs.33,000/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates. The pay scale is due for revision as per bi-partite settlement
4. Education Qualification (Asondate of notification):
i. Graduation of a recognized university with 60% aggregate marks or commerce graduate with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
ii. Preference to the candidates with PG as also with qualifications in discipline like economics, Statistics and also additional qualifications like Diploma from IIBF, Mumbai.
iii. Preference will be given to candidate with computer knowledge.
15925 - 35200(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum 18years – Maximum 30years.
1. The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following:
a) Online Test/Examination : 100 marks;
b) There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
c) Maximum Marks: 100
2. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
3. The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
(i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
(ii) The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores, Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
(iii) Test-wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point up to two digits.
4. Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
i. on scores in individual tests
ii. on Total Score
5. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test.
6. The passing marks in each of the test will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.Candidates are also required to score a minimum % marks on aggregate. Minimum % marks on aggregate will be decided by the Bank
7. Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded as per the marks obtained in the online test/Examination
8. On-line Test:
(i) The examination will be conducted online at the venues mentioned in the call-letters.
(ii) The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of examination as per the need and administrative feasibility.
(iii) The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/or add some other Centers, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
(iv) As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice, however the Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
(v) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
(vi) No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
(vii) If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre for ONLINE examination, DCCB reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for the online exam for a centre, DCCB reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
How to Apply:
1. Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of application: 19.11.2021
2. Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of application: 03.12.2021
3. Tentative date of on-line test: December 2021
4. Detailed Guidelines/procedures For
A. Application Registration
B. Payment Of Fees
C. Document Scan And Upload
5. Candidates can apply online only from 19.11.2021 to 03.12.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Published on: 25 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd. The other Related Jobs Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Manager - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Admn. Office:NTR Sahakara Bhavan 2/13 Brodipet .2 Arundelpet , Guntur
|Last Date: 03 December 2021|
About Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Recruitment
About Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd
The Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Guntur is having 42 branches, 167 PACS catering to the needs of around 3,00,000 farmers.
The total deposits of Bank as on 31.03.2021 stood at Rs. 911.77 crores. The total loan outstanding of the Bank as on 31.03.2021 stood at Rs. 1699.41 crores.
The total borrowings of the Bank as on 31.03.2021 was Rs. 902.57 crores . The total investments of the Bank as on 31.03.2021 was Rs. 335.99 crores
The Bank has not defaulted to APCOB and also not defaulted in maintenance of CRR & SLR during the year.
The Agricultural Gold loans are being issued at 7 % and Non- Agricultural gold loans at 9.00%. And per gram rate for Agrl. Gold loans is is Rs.3300/- or 70 % of Bullion value, whichever is less and for Non –Agrl. Gold Loans is Rs. 3300/-
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager: INR 15925 - 35200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager job at Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Admn. Office:NTR Sahakara Bhavan 2/13 Brodipet .2 Arundelpet , Guntur
What is Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Assistant Manager: 6 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Assistant Manager: 6 Posts, is 3rd December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd December, 2021
- National Council of Educational Research and Training Invites Application for Digital Content Developer, Graphic Artist Recruitment 2022
- Anand Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Forensic Sciences University Invites Application for 102 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Structural Engineering Research Centre Invites Application for 38 Project Assistant, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- Punjabi University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2022
- IIT Palakkad Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Engineering College Invites Application for Assistant Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2022
- Banaras Hindu University Invites Application for Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Accounts and Admin Assistant Recruitment 2022