Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Dwarka, New Delhi, 110078 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: Posts
Educational Qualification: Master's degree in Mass Communication with 55% marks (for SC/ST/PH-50% or M. Phil and proficiency in English and Hindi. Experience and Knowledge: Digital Education/MOOCs/OER/Research desired.
10500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 Years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Date of Interview: October 12, 2021
2. Time of Reporting for Interview: 11:00 AM
3. Place: Conference Room, University School of Mass Communication, GGSIPU
4. No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment for following posts:
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates more than 120 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres. The university has been graded 'A' by NAAC. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has received the Platinum Technology Award for quality and excellence in the field of education, in Geneva, Switzerland, presented by Otherways Management and Consulting (OMAC), a Paris-based international organisation. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities,] Medical Council of India and Distance Education Council. It is located in Dwarka, Delhi. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PhD in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics or any other relevant discipline, .Sc/M.Tech/B.Tech (Physics/Material Science/Applied Physics / Engineering Physics/Electronics), Ph.D in Physics, Secondary school certificate, Masters in any branch of Life Sciences, Masters in the field of Biological Sciences, M.Sc/M.Tech in GIS & Remote Sensing/Geography/Environmental Studies/ Environmental Management/ Biodiversity & Conservation/ Wild life /Natural Resource Management/Zoology/Botany/or any other areas of Life Sciences), B.Sc/M.Sc in Any Areas of Life Sciences, M.Tech./MBA + a Doctoral Degree, Graduate degree + Good working knowledge of Computer Operations and Office procedures, 10th passed + Working knowledge of office procedures, B.Tech (GATE qualified) in Chemical Engineering/Technology, Master's Degree with in relevant discipline i.e. M.Pharma in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Masters in Biotechnology/ Biological Sciences, Post Graduate degree in mathematics, Masters in Biological Sciences, Master's in Statistics, Ph.D. in a relevant area of biotechnology/ biosciences/agriculture, 12th std (preferably degree/DMLT/diploma holder) + typing and computer training, for a great career at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 10500,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021