Govt Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
GGSIPU Recruitment 2021 ipu.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Invites Application for Visiting/ Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Invites Application for Deputy Librarian Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Librarian
Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), Room No. 21, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
Sector 16C Dwarka, New Delhi, 110078 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Librarian|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
|Posted on||20 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Lib
The University invites applications in prescribed format to fill-up the following posts on Deputation an Contract basis (under Ordinance-14 of GGSIPU Act) for East Campus of GGSIP University at Surama Vihar:
1. Name of the Post: Deputy Librarian
2. Pay Scale of the post: Level 12 as per 7 CPC, (pre-revised pay scale PB-4 of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with GP of Rs. 9,000/- PB-3 of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 8,000/-
3. No of Post: 01
4. Mode of recruitment: On Deputation
5. Eligibility qualifications & experience:
i) A Master's Degree in library science/information sciencel documentation science, with at least 55% marks on an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever grading system is followed.
ii) Eight years experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
ii) Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library.
iv) A Ph.D. Degree in library science/information science/ documentation science Archives and manuscript keeping/ computerization of library.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. For further details/ information regarding qualification, experience, general instructions, application form etc., kindly visit University's website, viz., www.ipu.ac.in. Last date for submission of application s 30 November, 2021 upto 5:00 p.m
2. Last date of submission of application form is 30 November, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
3. The application, on the prescribed form, duly filled in, complete in all aspects, should be submitted in the University or sent by Speed-post, so as to reach to the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), Room No. 21, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 latest by 30th November 2021 by 5.00 PM, The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss
Published on: 20 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment for following posts:
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates more than 120 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres. The university has been graded 'A' by NAAC. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has received the Platinum Technology Award for quality and excellence in the field of education, in Geneva, Switzerland, presented by Otherways Management and Consulting (OMAC), a Paris-based international organisation. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities,] Medical Council of India and Distance Education Council. It is located in Dwarka, Delhi. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PhD in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics or any other relevant discipline, .Sc/M.Tech/B.Tech (Physics/Material Science/Applied Physics / Engineering Physics/Electronics), Ph.D in Physics, Secondary school certificate, Masters in any branch of Life Sciences, Masters in the field of Biological Sciences, M.Sc/M.Tech in GIS & Remote Sensing/Geography/Environmental Studies/ Environmental Management/ Biodiversity & Conservation/ Wild life /Natural Resource Management/Zoology/Botany/or any other areas of Life Sciences), B.Sc/M.Sc in Any Areas of Life Sciences, M.Tech./MBA + a Doctoral Degree, Graduate degree + Good working knowledge of Computer Operations and Office procedures, 10th passed + Working knowledge of office procedures, B.Tech (GATE qualified) in Chemical Engineering/Technology, Master's Degree with in relevant discipline i.e. M.Pharma in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Masters in Biotechnology/ Biological Sciences, Post Graduate degree in mathematics, Masters in Biological Sciences, Master's in Statistics, Ph.D. in a relevant area of biotechnology/ biosciences/agriculture, 12th std (preferably degree/DMLT/diploma holder) + typing and computer training, for a great career at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Librarian: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Librarian: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Deputy Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector 16C Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Librarian, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Invites Application for Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for 2 JRF Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NRHM Haryana Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 4 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for Intern Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Consultant Recruitment 2021