Govt Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
GNDU Recruitment 2021-2022 gndu.ac.in Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs. Latest Job: Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Invites Application for Assistant Architect Recruitment 2021.
Guru Nanak Dev University was established in the year 1969. It is located in Amritsar, Punjab. Guru Nanak Dev University provides education in the following faculties - Applied Sciences, Arts & Social Science, Economics & Business, Engineering & Technology, Humanities & Religious Studies, Different Languages, Laws, Life Sciences, Physical Education, Physical Planning & Architecture, Sciences, Sports Medicines & Physiotherapy, Visual Art & Performing Arts. Guru Nanak Dev University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professors, Professor-Cum-Director, Reader-Cum-Deputy Director, Lecturer-Cum-Assistant Director, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Library Attendant, Professor, Associate Professor, Clerk-Cum-Junior Data Entry Operators, Assistant Director Physical Education, Coaches (Archery, Cycling, Shooting, Swimming, Athletics, Gymnastic), Junior Technician (Chemistry), Research Fellows, Research Assistant, Director - Public Relations, Landscape Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Tech in Computer Science, BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Sc. Economics or B.A/B.Sc. with Computer Science as an elective subject, M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc in Biotechnology/Life Sciences, for a great career at Guru Nanak Dev University.
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2020
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU)
invites applications for recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellowship (Ph.D)
Post Doctoral Fellowship (Ph.D)
Off, NH-1, Amritsar, 143005 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have a doctorate degree in the relevant subject preferably with published research work to their credit (ii) Only Ph.D. awarded unemployed candidates will be eligible for the award of Post-doctoral Fellowships
43800-45000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 Years
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to submit soft copy of their application along with educational qualification documents, list of publications, detailed CV and 500-1000 words brief research proposal in above mentioned thrust areas by e-mail to the coordinator of the concerned Centre (Prof. Ashwani Luthra at Email: [email protected] for Centre for Sustainable Habitat and Prof. Subheet Kumar Jain at Email: [email protected] for Centre for Basic and Translational Research in Health Sciences) with a copy of e-mail to Nodal Officer RUSA 2.0 ([email protected]) by 3rd October 2020.
1. The prescribed essential qualifications indicated are bare minimum, and mere possessions of same will not entitle applicants to be offered the Fellowship. Therefore, applicants should furnish details of all qualifications possessed in the relevant field and show the documentary evidences at the time of interview. The same should also be uploaded at the time of application along with the proposed research. 2. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the advertised Fellowships. 3. Incomplete application will not be considered.
Published on: 15th September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment for following posts:
About Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment
About Guru Nanak Dev University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Post Doctoral Fellowship (Ph.D): 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Post Doctoral Fellowship (Ph.D)?
The Payscale is as follows Post Doctoral Fellowship (Ph.D): INR43800,
When can I can apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship (Ph.D) job at Guru Nanak Dev University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Off, NH-1
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Post Doctoral Fellowship (Ph.D), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2020
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Cochin University Science And Technology (CUSAT) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 7 Masseur Recruitment 2021
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Centre For The Arts (IGNCA) Invites Application for Programme Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Chennai Invites Application for 6 Faculty (Consultant) Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) Invites Application for 8 Data Manager, Lab Technician and Various Posts
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Invites Application for 12 Finance Head and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021