Harish Chandra Research Institute Invites Application for Fellow D Recruitment 2021
Harish Chandra Research Institute
invites applications for recruitment of Fellow D
Registrar, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Chhatnag Road, Jhunsi, Prayagraj (Allahabad) - 211019
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Harish Chandra Research Institute Allahabad Job opening 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Fellow D|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||67700 - 208700(Per Month)|
|Posted on||24 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
67700 - 208700(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
1. Selection for the post of Fellow ‘D’: The candidate shall be shortlisted based on the criteria given above table of “Qualification & Experience”. They should arrange two letters of references (from scientists/academics) to be emailed to HRI (email@example.com) before the closing date of application. The selection shall be based on (i) the applicant‟s academic record (ii) publications (iii) letters of reference and (iv) an evaluation of teaching and lab supervision ability along with interview. The maximum weightage will be on (iv).
2. The selection for the post of (ii) Scientific Assistant ‘C’, (iii) Administrative Officer and (iv) Junior Library Assistant will be done on the basis of Written Test & Skill Test as per norms of GoI. The Skill Test (if required) shall only be of qualifying nature. The selection shall be made purely on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for submission of application form is 22.10.2021.
2. Applications incomplete in any respects and not accompanied with the relevant selfattested copies of certificates/documents/photographs etc. will summarily be rejected.
3. Applicant should fill up his/her name, date of birth, qualifications, experience etc.
4. One recent colour passport size self-attested photographs should be affixed on the place given in the application form.
5. Self-attested copies of the certificates in support of Educational Qualifications, Age, Experience and Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC) should be attached along with the application form otherwise the application may be rejected.
6. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted as “Application for the post of _________ ” and Employment Notice No._________”.
7. The application form complete in all respect along with the self-attested copies of relevant certificates in support of educational qualifications, age and experiences etc. must reach in a sealed envelope to the address given below on or before 5.00 PM on 22.10.2021. The application form will be valid only in original with the ink signature of the candidate and the application submitted by fax, email etc. will be invalid and not acceptable. If there is any delay in submission of application due to postal, courier etc., the Institute will not be responsible for such delay and the applicant will be solely responsible for this.
Published on: 24 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Harish Chandra Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Computer Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||6th July 2018||Chhatnag Road, Jhunsi|
About Harish Chandra Research Institute Recruitment
About Harish Chandra Research Institute
The Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI) is a premier institution dedicated to research in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics.
The areas of focus in Mathematics are Algebra, Analysis, Geometry, and Number Theory. In Physics the areas are Astrophysics, Condensed Matter, Particle Physics, Quantum Information, and String Theory. The institute runs a Ph.D programme in both Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, and has recently started an M.Sc. programme in Physics. The institute also has a visiting students' programme for bachelors and masters students; and actively runs various outreach programmes.
Harish Chandra Research Institute (HRI) was established in the year 1965. It s located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. HRI is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute. HRI does research in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics. Harish Chandra Research Institute offers a doctoral program in affiliation with the Homi Bhabha National Institute. HRI is funded by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). Harish Chandra Research Institute Mathematics research group has four teams with focus on Algebra, Analysis, Geometry & Topology and Number Theory.Harish Chandra Research Institute Physics research group consists of teams focused on Astrophysics, Condensed Matter Physics, High Energy Physics, String Theory and Quantum Information & Computation. Harish Chandra Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Supervisor (Electrical), Supervisor (Civil), Personal Assistant to Director, Library Assistant, Professional Assistant, Director, Registrar, Project System Administrator, Driver. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Degree/Diploma in civil Engineering; Bachelor's degree + good command in English language + Speed in English shorthand @120 word per minute and English typing @60 word per minute + Knowledge of working in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Latex etc; B.L.I.Sc and B.Sc, Bachelor's degree in Library Science with BA/B.Sc/B.Com, Ph.D, Master's Degree with a Post-Graduate Degree/diploma in administrative/personnel management + Knowledge of Computer Applications, B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or MCA, for a great career at Harish Chandra Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Fellow D: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Fellow D, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Fellow D: INR 67700 - 208700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Fellow D, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Harish Chandra Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jhunsi, Allahabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Fellow D, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant/ Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Invites Application for 15 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021