Haryana Health Department Invites Application for Veterinary Consultant Recruitment 2021
Haryana Health Department
invites applications for recruitment of Veterinary Consultant
1st Floor, Room No. 38. Director General Health Services, Haryana. Sector-6 Panchkula
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Health Department Haryana Hiring For Veterinary Consultant Vacancies - 34800 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Veterinary Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||18 - 42 years|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Salary||9300 - 34800(Per Month)|
|Posted on||27 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: BVSC, MVSC
9300 - 34800(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 - 42 years
In case of further equal status. final merit ill be decided on the basis of marks obtained by them in their qualifying degree.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for receiving applications in 1st Floor, Room No. 38. Director General Health Services, Haryana. Sector-6 Panchkula office is 10.09.2021 upto 5:00 PM
2. The candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria that they fulfill all qualification for the said post.
3. The interested candidates may check details/TOR and download the application fonn from official website
4. Applications received in IDSP Branch, 1st Floor, Room No. 38, 0/0 Director General Health Services. Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula, after the last date will not be considered.
5. The office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
6. Online mode is not applicable for receiving the application.
7. Name of post applied for should clearly be mentioned in application form and on the envelope.
8. One Application be considered for one post only Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post applied that they fulfill all the criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Published on: 27 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Haryana Health Department Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|State Microbiologist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10 September 2021||-, Panchkula|
|State Epidemiologist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10 September 2021||-, Panchkula|
|Veterinary Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10 September 2021||-, Panchkula|
About Haryana Health Department Recruitment
About Haryana Health Department
Haryana Health Department performs the following functions - Provide promotive , preventive , curative and rehabilitative services to the community through primary health care delivery system; Provide equitable and quality health care at primary, ; Provide Reproductive and Child Health Services; Provide immunization services, Provide Family Welfare Services, Provide Essential Obstetric Care; Provide essential drugs, materials, equipments & modern medical/surgical gadgets for diagnosis and treatment of patients; Enforcement of various Acts like Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, Drugs & Cosmetic Act, Human organ Transplant, Mental health Act, Radiation protection Ac-, MTP Act, Birth & Registration Act, Human Anatomy Act and implementation Of Bio Medical Waste Management & Handling rules; Educate community; Conduct Medical Examination for first entry into Govt. service, driving license, disability, medical fitness, communication of pension etc; Issuance of manufacturing, wholesale & retail drug license. Haryana Health Department recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as State Cold Chain Officer, Consultant (Immunization, Consultant-Essential newborn care and Resus), Supervisor, Programmer, Computer Assistant, Counsellor, Lab Technician, District Programme Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, Doctor in Charge, Data Manager, Care Coordinator, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Divisional Assistant, Senior Medical Officer, Calling Agent, Quality Monitoring Officers, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM), Ayurvedic/ Unani Medical Officer (Male), Staff Nurse, Counsellor, Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS / BDS / AYUSH or Regular Post Graduate Diploma or Regular degree in Public Health/ Hospital administration, Diploma/ Degree in Automobile Engineering, BE/B.Tech/M.tech (CS/IT), M.Sc.(CS/IT) or MCA; 10+2 & O level course from DOEACC / one year Diploma/ Course in Programming Assistant /Computer Application/ NCVT Certificate, Graduate in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology / Humanities, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT), Post Graduate Degree with Experience in HIV / AIDS or Health Programme, Graduate with Computer Knowledge, 12th Class, B.Sc Nursing, Degree in Pharmacy, Graduate with Computer Knowledge, MD (Medicine) / Diploma (Medical), MBBS; MBBS, BDS or Ayurveda/Yoga and Naturopathy / Unani / Siddha / Homoeopathy (AYUSH) system of medicine; Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, for a great career at Haryana Health Department.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Veterinary Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Veterinary Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Veterinary Consultant: INR 9300 - 34800(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Veterinary Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Haryana Health Department
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Panchkula
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Veterinary Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021