HPSC Invites Application for 26 Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer
Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer
Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-b, Sector-4, Panchkula
Sector-4, Panchkula, 134112 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 26 Posts
|HPSC Announced Job Notification For Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Vacancies - 142400 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer|
|Total Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Age Limit||Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years, on or before the first day of the month next preceding the Closing Date of submission of applications to the Commission i.e. 01.09.2021.|
|Salary||44900 - 142400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||17 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Oct, 2021|
(i) B.Sc. (Honours) Agriculture and 2nd class M.Sc. Agriculture from a recognised university.
(ii) Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
44900 - 142400(Per Month)
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years, on or before the first day of the month next preceding the Closing Date of submission of applications to the Commission i.e. 01.09.2021.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online on the website http://hpsc.gov.in/en- us/. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
2. No other means / mode of submission of application will be accepted.
3. The online Applications can be submitted up to the Closing Date till 11:55 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card well before the commencement of the written test, if any.
4. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/ for downloading by the candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
5. Opening date for submission of online applications : 16.09.2021
6. Closing date for the submission of online applications: 06.10.2021 up to 11:55 PM.
7. Closing date for deposit of Fee: 06.10.2021 up to 11:55 PM.
8. For more information, log on to http://hpsc.gov.in
Published on: 18 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Haryana Public Service Commission
Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under British Raj. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
Haryana Public Service Commission was established in the year 1966. Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are the most important Public Institutions. Haryana Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as HCS (Ex. Br.), E.T.O, District Food & Supplies Controller, Assistant Registrar Co. Op. Societies, Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, Traffic Manager, District Food & Supplies Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Professor, District Welfare Officer, Dental Surgeon, Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices), Treasury Officer, Stage Setter, Project Officer, Rural Community Theatre Organiser, Technical Advisor Engineering, Scientist, Election Tehsildar, Scientist, Assistant Director (Technical), District Horticulture Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), Assistant Director Industrial Health-Cum-Certifying Surgeon, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Town Planner, Labour Officer-Cum-Conciliation, Civil Judge (Junior Division), Assistant Director, Deputy Director/Principal, Deputy District Attorney, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Director (Technical)/Principal ITI, District information and Public Relations Officer, Curator, Sub Divisional Engineer (Horticulture), Dental Surgeon, Professor, Lecturer, Reader, Traffic Manager, District Food & Supplies Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Town Planner, Manager (IA), Manager (Accounts), District Ayurvedic Officer , Superintendent (Legal), Assistant District Attorney, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Sub Divisional Officer H.V.S, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Chemist, Civil Judge (Junior Division), Assistant Town Planner, District Welfare Officer, District Information and public Relations Officer, District Fisheries Officer/District Fisheries Officer-cum-Chief Executive Officer/Fisheries Research Officer/Fisheries Farm Manager. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree of Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce, Master's Degree in the relevant subject, Master degree in Social work or Sociology or Economics, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Graduate in any Discipline, Bachelor Degree, Higher Secondary, Diploma in Theatre Arts, Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferable with Boiler Operation Engineering Certificate, M.Sc in Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Micro Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences (with degree in Science), Graduate/ Commerce Graduate, Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Technology, M.Sc Horticulture + Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric. OR B.Sc (Hons.) in Agriculture with Horticulture including Floriculture, Promiculture, Olericulture or Sericulture as one of the subject or B.Sc Horticulture, Graduate degree in Civil Engineering, Degree of MBBS, Bachelor Engineering Degree, post graduate degree in Urban and Regional Planning/Urban Planning/Regional Planning/ M.Tech in planning (Urban, Traffic and Transport, Housing Infrastructure), Graduate with Economics or Public Administration or Commerce or Sociology or Psychology or Law degree with Labour Laws as one of the subjects + Degree or Diploma in Social work or Labour Welfare, Bachelor of Laws, Graduate degree in Dental science or Dental Surgery, CA/ICWA, degree in Ayurvedic Unani System of Medicine, B.A. L.L.B. OR 10 or 10+2/B.A/M.A (Hindi/Sanskrit), Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Degree in Mathematics/Statistics + M.Sc. Agricultural Economics, M.Sc. (Geology), B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering), B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), Master's Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism, B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subject + Post graduate Training in fisheries, M.Sc Zoology with Specialization in Fish and Fisheries, for a great career at Haryana Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 26 vacancies in total. Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer: 26 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer: INR 44900 - 142400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Haryana Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-4, Panchkula
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021