High Court of Karnataka Invites Application for 142 Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2021
High Court of Karnataka
invites applications for recruitment of Second Division Assistant
Second Division Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 142 Posts
|Karnataka High Court Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Second Division Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||142 Posts|
|Age Limit||As on the last date of submission of Online Application, the applicant must have attained the age of 18 years in respect of all categories and not attained the age of: a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of Other Backward Classes. b) 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and c) 35 years in the case of others.|
|Salary||25500 - 81100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification shall be Degree in Science/ Arts Commerce Business Management /Computer Applications of a Recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and Other Backward Categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes, with knowledge of operation of computer.
25500 - 81100(Per Month)
Age Limit: As on the last date of submission of Online Application, the applicant must have attained the age of 18 years in respect of all categories and not attained the age of: a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of Other Backward Classes. b) 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and c) 35 years in the case of others.
1. Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973, as amended from time to time and the High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984, as amended from time to time.
2. Selection to the post of Second Division Assistant will be made on the basis of performance.
How to Apply:
Last date for submission of application and payment of application fee:
(a) To register / submit online applications: 24.09.2021
(b) For payment of fee through Online or Challan: 27.09.2021 (within Bank's working Hours).
Published on: 07 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant - ( 19 Posts) Posts||29th May 2021||Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore|
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant - ( 33 Posts) Posts||17th November 2020||Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore|
|District Judge - ( 30 Posts) Posts||21st October 2020||Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore|
|Assistant Court Secretary - ( 27 Posts) Posts||4th March 2020||Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore|
|Oath Commissioner - ( 851 Posts) Posts||7th February 2020||Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore|
|District Judge - ( 21 Posts) Posts||6th November 2019||Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore|
|Driver - ( 9 Posts) Posts||13th June 2019||Dr Ambedkar Vidhi, Bangalore|
|Peon, Watchman, Sweeper - ( 95 Posts) Posts||3rd June 2019||Opp. to Vidhana Soudha, Ambedkar Veedhi|
|Typist - ( 18 Posts) Posts||8th May 2019||High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Law Clerk cum Research Assistant - ( 20 Posts) Posts||20th April 2019||Opp. to Vidhana Soudha, Ambedkar Veedhi|
|Civil Judge - ( 71 Posts) Posts||11th January 2019||High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore|
|District Judge (Karnataka Judicial Service) - ( 30 Posts) Posts||30th April 2018||Karnataka, Karnataka Last Date: 30th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 30 Posts Educational Qualification: Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India; Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on such date. Pay Scale: INR 5155063070/- Per Month Age Limit: 48 years. Examination Fee: The Candidate shall remit an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). But|
|Software Technician - ( 9 Posts) Posts||2nd February 2018|
About High Court of Karnataka Recruitment
About High Court of Karnataka
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 142 vacancies in total. Second Division Assistant: 142 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Second Division Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Second Division Assistant: INR 25500 - 81100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Second Division Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at High Court of Karnataka
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Second Division Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021