HP Forest Department Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HP Forest Department)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Talland, Shimla, 171002 Himachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|HP Forest Department Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 35 yrs. as on 01-01-2021.|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
i. Master's Degree in Life Sciences/Wildlife Sciences or any related discipline.
ii. Working experience with R Statistical Program, GIS-based applications (Arc GIS,QGIS or any other), MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point) is preferred.
iii. Any previous experience with radio-tracking, designing biodiversity surveys will given appropriate weight age during the selection process.
iv. Basic knowledge of statistics desired. Ability to speak Hindi is essential. Good English writing skills.
v. Ability to undertake extensive field work in extreme climate and high altitudes.
Age Limit: Below 35 yrs. as on 01-01-2021.
1. Applications received will first be scrutinized by Dy. CF (WL) Shimla to shortlist candidates for the interview. The process for short listing will follow marks allotment for the skills possessed and selecting the Top-5 applicants for the interview and assessment will be made against:
i. Previous field experience.
ii. Previous experience Radio-tracking and monitoring.
iii. Previous participation in Biodiversity surveys.
iv. Hindi speaking skills.
v. English writing.
vi. Computer and statistics skills (GIS,R etc).
2. Personal or online interview: Shortlisted students will be called for interview either personal or if distantly located over skype/other online means. The interview will be conducted by Addl. PCCF PCCF (WL), CCF WL (S) Shimla & EO-cum-Dy. CF WL Shimla.
3. Applications of only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
4. Selection will be through an interview (personal/ online).
How to Apply:
1. Applying for the position Documents: Curriculum vitae and I-page write-up (11 pt Calibri, A4, left justified, 1.5 line spacing) on the motivation and interest to apply for the position.
2. Send applications to (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please mention " Research Assistant-Cheer Pheasant Reintroduction Programme, H.P", in the subject line
3. The vacancy is open to India Nationals only.
4. Last date for sending application: 15-10-2021.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Zoo Biologiest - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15 October 2021||Talland (), Shimla|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15 October 2021||Talland, Shimla|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Forest Guard - ( 386 Posts) Posts||19th August 2021||Talland, Shimla|
|Forest Guard - ( 113 Posts) Posts||8th November 2019||Talland, Shimla|
|Forest Guard - ( 123 Posts) Posts||15th February 2019||Talland, Milsington Estate|
About Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment
About Himachal Pradesh Forest Department
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HPFD) was established by State Government, with the vision & mission for the conservation, management and development of Forest and Tree growth, on Sustainable basis for present and future generation, by planning Execute, coordinate and monitor the implementation of Forestry and Wildlife programmes to meet people need and to ensure ecological security and environmental balance, by sustainable management of forest & enhancing the forest and tree cover through people participation for meeting people's needs and better realization of ecological goods and services.
The prime objective of Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HPFD) is to strengthening, expansion and improvement of National Parks and Sanctuaries for wildlife protection and maintainers of Herbal Parks & Development of Infrastructure for the department including management of Information System for providing for adaptation of policies for mitigation, Evaluation and learning from all activities and programmes.
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HPFD),functions for the Development of rich diversity of Forest Vegetation like, Bamboo, Chil, Oaks, Deodar, Kail, Fir and Spruce & Herbal Parks, Construction of Water Harvesting Structures / Development of ECOTourism / Forestry Research and seed Development / Wildlife Conservation / Harvesting of Wood and Its Utilization / Human Resources Development Training, etc.
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HPFD) offers recruitment for the posts of Executive Manager / Assistant General Manager / Secretary Cum Finance Manager / Accounts Officer / Accountant / Administrative officer / Office Assistant / Steno / Typist Cum Clerk / Mechanic / Staff Nurse / Peon / Driver, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 16500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Himachal Pradesh Forest Department
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Talland, Shimla
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- Office of Senior Superintendent of Police Bastar Invites Application for Fighter Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for House Physician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Research Associate II Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Dhobi Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021