Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Invites Application for Assistant Zoo Biologiest Recruitment 2021
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HP Forest Department)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Zoo Biologiest
Assistant Zoo Biologiest
Himachal Pradesh Zoos and Conservation Society (HPZCBS), Wildlife Division Shimla, office of Dy. Conservator of Forests (Wildlife)-cum-EO, HPZCBS, Khalini Shimla-171002
Talland (), Shimla, 171002 Himachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|HP Forest Department Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Zoo Biologiest|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 35 yrs. as on 01-01-2021.|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Invites application for the post of Assistant Zoo Biologiest for Renukaji Zoo in the Himachal Pradesh Zoo and Conservation Breeding Society (HPZCBS) on annual contract basis, initially for a period of one year. Likely to continue subject to annual review of performance.
Candidates who possess the qualification can apply with their Curriculum vitae to the Chief Executive Officer, HPZCBS, Wildlife Wing Himachal Pradesh, in the prescribed application format given below. The screening of the post wiil be carried out by the HPZCBS authorities concerned.
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Zoo Biologiest
2. Qualification: Masters degree in Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Wildlife from recognized institute/ university.
3. Experience: A minimum of one year experience of working in Zoo setup or Wildlife research/ management. Preference will be given to those having more than three years experience.
4. Desirable Experience/ Qualifications: Experience in Wildlife conservation, ecology and habitat management.
5. Remuneration for the above post is Rs. 16,500/- Per month. TA/DA as per norms of Himachal Pradesh Government for official touring. Accommodation will not be provided by Himachal Pradesh Zoos and Conservator Society.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Age Limit: Below 35 yrs. as on 01-01-2021.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Last date for receipt of application at Himachal Pradesh Zoos and Conservation Society (HPZCBS), Wildlife Division Shimla, office of Dy. Conservator of Forests (Wildlife)-cum-EO, HPZCBS, Khalini Shimla-171002 is 15th October 2021 before 5 am. Applications may be sent through email on firstname.lastname@example.org along with the copies of necessary certificate; in the pdf format (each page not exceeding 400kb in size) along with a copy of latest photograph in jpg format (size 20-40kb).
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Zoo Biologiest - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15 October 2021||Talland (), Shimla|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15 October 2021||Talland, Shimla|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Forest Guard - ( 386 Posts) Posts||19th August 2021||Talland, Shimla|
|Forest Guard - ( 113 Posts) Posts||8th November 2019||Talland, Shimla|
|Forest Guard - ( 123 Posts) Posts||15th February 2019||Talland, Milsington Estate|
About Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment
About Himachal Pradesh Forest Department
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HPFD) was established by State Government, with the vision & mission for the conservation, management and development of Forest and Tree growth, on Sustainable basis for present and future generation, by planning Execute, coordinate and monitor the implementation of Forestry and Wildlife programmes to meet people need and to ensure ecological security and environmental balance, by sustainable management of forest & enhancing the forest and tree cover through people participation for meeting people's needs and better realization of ecological goods and services.
The prime objective of Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HPFD) is to strengthening, expansion and improvement of National Parks and Sanctuaries for wildlife protection and maintainers of Herbal Parks & Development of Infrastructure for the department including management of Information System for providing for adaptation of policies for mitigation, Evaluation and learning from all activities and programmes.
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HPFD),functions for the Development of rich diversity of Forest Vegetation like, Bamboo, Chil, Oaks, Deodar, Kail, Fir and Spruce & Herbal Parks, Construction of Water Harvesting Structures / Development of ECOTourism / Forestry Research and seed Development / Wildlife Conservation / Harvesting of Wood and Its Utilization / Human Resources Development Training, etc.
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HPFD) offers recruitment for the posts of Executive Manager / Assistant General Manager / Secretary Cum Finance Manager / Accounts Officer / Accountant / Administrative officer / Office Assistant / Steno / Typist Cum Clerk / Mechanic / Staff Nurse / Peon / Driver, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Zoo Biologiest: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Zoo Biologiest, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Zoo Biologiest: INR 16500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Zoo Biologiest, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Himachal Pradesh Forest Department
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Talland (), Shimla
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Zoo Biologiest, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021