HP Police Invites Application for 9 Constable Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Himachal Pradesh Police (HP Police)
invites applications for recruitment of Constable/Communication and Technical Services
Constable/Communication and Technical Services
Nigam Vihar, Shimla, 171002 Himachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
|HP Police Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||9 Posts|
|Age Limit||The age limit for General category is 20-25 and for OBC& ST is 27 years.|
|Salary||5910 - 20200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||11 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
1. Post Name: 09 Posts of Constable/Communication & Technical Services in H.P. Police General-6, 0BC-2,ST-1) 2. Pay scale of Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP will be flled up from the wards of Ex-Servicemen (ie son/ daughter /wife) of H.P. 3. The Minimum Educational Qualification is three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics & Telecom/Information Technology /Computer Science from Recognized Board Institute.
1. Post Name: 09 Posts of Constable/Communication & Technical Services in H.P. Police General-6, 0BC-2,ST-1)
2. Pay scale of Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP will be flled up from the wards of Ex-Servicemen (ie son/ daughter /wife) of H.P.
3. The Minimum Educational Qualification is three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics & Telecom/Information Technology /Computer Science from Recognized Board Institute.
5910 - 20200(Per Month)
Age Limit: The age limit for General category is 20-25 and for OBC& ST is 27 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are requested to send their names through their respective Employment Exchanges along with required documents to reach in this Directorate on or before 04.12.2021, with complete address, E-mail Ids and Mobile Numbers.
Published on: 11 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Himachal Pradesh Police. The other Related Jobs Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Constable/Communication and Technical Services - ( 9 Posts) Posts
Nigam Vihar, Shimla
|Last Date: 04 December 2021|
| Constable - ( 1334 Posts) Posts
Nigam Vihar, Shimla
|Last Date: 31st October 2021|
About Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
About Himachal Pradesh Police
In 1948, after the constitution of the Union Territory, efforts were made to stream line the Police force in the State to bring it at par with other forces of the India Union. The Police force drawn from different States having varying backgrounds and traditions were amalgamated to form the H.P. Police.
There are seven armed police battalions in Himachal Pradesh - one of the HPAP and six India Reserve Battalions. The 1st Armed Police Battalion was created in 1971 and located at Junga. The purpose was to meet the emergent duties at Shimla and to assist to local police whenever required. The first India Reserve Battalion was raised in June,1993 with its Hqtrs. initially in Darongarh. Its present Hqtrs. are located at Bangarh District Una. The 2nd IRBn has been raised in 2005 with the reorganization of the existing 2nd and 3rd HPAP Bns. with its headquarters at Dharamshala. The 3rd IRBns. was also raised in 2005 with its Headquarters at Pandoh, Distt. Mandi. The 4th IRBn raised on 09-07-2008 at its Hdqrs. at Jungleberi in Hamirpur District, 5th IRBn (Mahila) raised on 26-08-2008 with its Hdqrs.at Bassi in Bilaspur District and 6th IRBn raised on 17-11-2009 with its Hdqrs. at Kolar in Sirmaur District. The main function of these Battalions is to assist the State police in maintenance of public order and to render assistance to other States on the request of the Centre.
In the year 1988, the State Forensic Science Laboratory was established at Shimla, which was later shifted to Junga on 26th August 1996. The laboratory has been designed as per National Standards. Presently 6 areas viz. Biology/Serology, Chemistry & Toxicology, Documents/Photography and Physics & Ballistics divisions are functional. Presently two FSLs are also functional at Mandi and Dharamshala.
H.P. Police Wireless Organization came into existence during 1954 and has two wings i.e. Cryptography and Wireless Communication. An officer of the rank of Dy. Inspector General of Police is the overall Incharge of this organization. The wireless organization has been renamed as Directorate of Police Communication & Technical Services (C&TS) in 2007 and it has been reorganized.
Today there are 114 Police Stations in the State including 12 PSs of SVACB, 2 PSs of TTR and 1 PS of CID. 112 Police Posts located in the 12 Districts and 1 Police District Baddi of the State. The present strength of Himachal Pradesh Police includes 89 IPS officers, 169 State Police Services officers, 2051 NGOs grade-I, and 14794 NGOs grade-II.
Himachal Pradesh Police offers great opportunities for eligible candidates, for Police Force . They placed recruitment for the posts of, Constables / Sub Inspector / Director General of Police / Jr. Clerk / Jr. Stenographer / Safety Officer / Cyber Inspector / Constable cum Driver, etc.
Himachal Pradesh Police
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. Constable/Communication and Technical Services: 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Constable/Communication and Technical Services, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Constable/Communication and Technical Services: INR 5910 - 20200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Constable/Communication and Technical Services, Skills / Eligibility job at Himachal Pradesh Police
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nigam Vihar, Shimla
What is Himachal Pradesh Police Constable/Communication and Technical Services: 9 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Himachal Pradesh Police Constable/Communication and Technical Services: 9 Posts, is 4th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Constable/Communication and Technical Services, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th December, 2021
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 12 Executive Recruitment 2022
- TNCSC Invites Application for 650 Record Clerk, Assistant and Security Recruitment 2022
- JIPMER Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2022
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment 2022
- Gautam Buddha University (GBU) Invites Application for Junior Engineer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Shipping Corporation of India Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- Air India Invites Application for Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Site Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022