Govt Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 hindustancopper.com HCL Jobs. Latest Job: Hindustan Copper Limited Invites Application for Mining Foreman Recruitment 2021.
Hindustan Copper Limited Invites Application for Mining Foreman Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Mining Foreman
PO-Moubhandar,East Singhbhum, Jamshedpur, 832103 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts
|Walkin Interview! Hindustan Copper Ltd Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Mining Foreman|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidate should not be more than 63 years.|
|Experience||20 - 25 years|
|Posted on||17 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, Diploma
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended below) from the eligible retired/voluntary retired candidates from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi Govt. organization including Defence service or Private organization of repute for Indian Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise):-
1. Name of the post/Grade: Mining Foreman in E-0 Grade
2. No. of post: 12
3. Tenure: 1 (one) year
4. Category: Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Employees from:
a. PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd.
b. Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc.
c. Private organization of repute.
5. Qualifications: Diploma in Mining Engineering/B.Sc./Matric with valid Foreman Certificate of Competency (Un Restricted) for Underground Metal Mines.
6. Experience: The candidates should have minimum 20 years experience of working/ supervisory capacity in underground metal mines. Should have sound knowledge of Stoping, Development and allied services related with mining operations. The candidate should be medically fit for underground mines.
7. Emoluments & Benefits:
a. Consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month. In case of retired PSU employees, the monthly remuneration shall be Rs.25,000/- or last drawn Basic Pay whichever is lower.
b. Other benefits shall be in accordance with the Company's Policy in this regard (see website for details).
8. Scope of Work:
a. He will look after any mining job assigned by the HCL management.
b. Supervision of assigned work in accordance with the provisions of the Act and of the Regulation and orders made there under for safe and smooth operations of the mines.
c. To perform the duty on different statutory capacity as assigned by the Mine Manager.
d. Advise management on remedial action of any hazards or irregularities found in the mining operations
e. Take appropriate action to mitigate the hazards and improve the productivity.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 63 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The Walk-In-Interview for selection of Asst. Manager(Mines)/Mining Surveyor/Mining Foreman/Mining Mate/ Geologist/Mechanical Foreman/Elect. Supervisor/Electrician/Magazine Clerk shall be conducted on 10th December, 2021 at General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
2. The candidates are advised to report to Manager (HR) Office on 10/12/2021 at 9.00 a.m. alongwith Application Form/Bio-data, educational certificates and testimonials etc. (Blank Application Form attached).
Published on: 17 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment
About Hindustan Copper Limited
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
Hindustan Copper Limited was established on 9th November 1967. Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) is a Government-owned corporation under the Ministry of Mines. HCL is engaged in Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining and Continuous Cast Rod manufacturing. HCL also produces gold, silver, nickel sulphate, selenium, tellurium and fertilizer as by products. Hindustan Copper Limited has got 4 units: Khetri Copper Complex (KCC) located in Rajasthan, Indian Copper Complex (ICC) located in Jharkhand, Malanjkhand Copper Project (MCP) located in Madhya Pradesh, Taloja Copper Project (TCP) located in Maharashtra. Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Blaster, Winding Engine Driver, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Welder, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic, Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Draughtsman (Civil), Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer, Loader Operator, Loco Driver, Loco Assistant, Chief Medical Superintendent, Junior Manager (Mines), Winding Engine Driver, Doctor, Advisor (Medical) (Various Speciality), Advisor (Nursing), HEME Operators, Junior Pharmacist, Electrician-Cum-Lineman, Auto Electrician, Clerk (Amin). Interested candidates can pursue courses in 8th Class + ITI in Welder Trade (NCTVT), Matric + ITI in A&R Mechanic Trade (NCTVT), Matric + ITI in Turner Trade (NCTVT), Matric + ITI in Fitter Trade (NCTVT), Matric + ITI in Electrician Trade (NCTVT), Matric + ITI in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade (NCTVT), Matric + ITI Exam in Civil Trade (NCTVT), Valid Blaster Certificate of competency and valid First Aid Certificate, Valid First Class Winding Engine Driver's Certificate, Post Graduate in any discipline, Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology (Metallurgy / Material Science), Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology or Post-Graduate qualification in science (Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Geology) with Chemistry at Graduation level, MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the respective specialization, Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing Management or MBA with specialization in Marketing, Matric + Diploma in Pharmacy, for a great career at Hindustan Copper Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12 vacancies in total. Mining Foreman: 12 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Mining Foreman, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Mining Foreman: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Mining Foreman, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Hindustan Copper Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PO-Moubhandar, East Singhbhum
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Mining Foreman, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Invites Application for Mechanic-A Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for Project Technician-III Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics Invites Application for Junior Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIIT BHubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Gour Banga Invites Application for Project Fellow-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Delhi Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- University of Kerala Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021