Hindustan Machine Tools Recruitment 2021 for Executive Associate B
Vacancy Circular No:
Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited)
invites applications for recruitment of Executive Associate B
Executive Associate B
Deputy Manager (HRM), HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking) Bangalore Complex, Jalahalli, Bangalore-560 013
59 Bellary Road , Bangalore, 560032 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Executive Associate B|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||20 - 23 years|
|Posted on||24 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, Diploma
Sub: Requirement of ‘Executive Associate-B’ on contract basis
Applications are invited from the ex-employees who have superannuated/retired from the services of HMT Limited & its Subsidiary Companies/Units for the post of Executive Associate-B in the grade equivalent to PS-III at HMT Machine Tools Limited, Bangalore Complex, Jalahalli, Bangalore, on contract basis
1. Post Name: Executive Associate B
2. No. of Post: 02
3. Duration: Three Months
4. Qualification: Graduate in any discipline, Diploma.
5. Job requirement:
Experience in Material Management department procurement activities like indenting, releasing of PO, negotiation with vendor, arrangement of materials, visiting vendor place maintaining purchase department documents etc
6. Experience: Should have minimum 20 years of experience in the Material Management department Procurement activities as mentioned in job requirement
7. Consolidated remuneration (Per Month): Rs.23,500/-
8. Ref: MBX/Contract/2021-22
Age Limit: As Per Rules Age
1. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview
2. The decision of Management regarding selection will be fina
How to Apply:
1. Applications should be made only in the prescribed application format given below. If required a separate sheet may be attached.
2. Completed application forms along with copies of relevant documents should be submitted in person / by post / speed post to the below address on or before 29.11.2021.
3. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
4. Deputy Manager (HRM), HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking) Bangalore Complex, Jalahalli, Bangalore-560 013
1. Candidates who retired in the grade PS-III and fulfill the criteria of qualification and experience in line need only apply.
2. The contract engagement will be temporary in nature. The contract will be initially for a period of three months from the date of engagement strictly as per the terms of contract and the same can be extended or terminated based on the requirement of the Company/performance of the individual.
3. The contractual engagement will be for a specific period. The Associates / Consultants so engaged will neither have any right nor lien on the job held by him / her and shall not claim regular employment.
4. The Associates / Consultants so engaged shall not construe it as a permanent employment and shall not be entitled to regular employment.
5. The engagement as Associates / Consultants shall not be considered asa case of reemployment and shall not be counted as in the service for the purpose of pension or any other retirement benefits.
6. The engagement of the associates / consultants will be subject to submission of a Non-disclosure Agreement as per the format provided by the company.
7. During the period of engagement, the Associates / Consultants should not take up any assignment / jobs outside the Organization.
8. The Associates / Consultants so engaged will be required to make his / her services be available on Holidays / weekends as and when called upon to do so in exigencies for which no additional remuneration will be paid.
9. The candidate should be less than 61 years of age and left out with minimum 12 months of consulting period as on the date of the application. The contract period will not be extended beyond 62 years of age.
10. The Associates / Consultants will be paid a consolidated remuneration as specified above. Applicable statutory deductions, if any, will be deducted at source.
11. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview.
12. The engagement will be subject to submission of medical fitness certificate certifying that the candidate is medically fit for the job which is to be assigned to him / her.
13. Satisfying all the above conditions, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minority candidates as per the Presidential Directives.
14. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after engagement.
15. The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
16. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
17. Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt/non-receipt of applications.
18. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
19. The legal jurisdiction will be Bangalore in case of any dispute.
Published on: 25 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Hindustan Machine Tools Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Hindustan Machine Tools. The other Related Jobs Hindustan Machine Tools Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Executive Associate-B - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 February 2022|
| Executive Associate C - ( 1 Posts) Posts
HMT Limited 59 Bellary Road , Bangalore
|Last Date: 31 December 2021|
| Technical Consultant B - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Beawar Road, Ajmer
|Last Date: 11 December 2021|
| Executive Associate B - ( 2 Posts) Posts
HMT Limited 59 Bellary Road , Bangalore
|Last Date: 29 November 2021|
| Project Deputy Chief Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
59 Bellary Road, Bangalore
|Last Date: 06 December 2021|
| Project Deputy Engineer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
59 Bellary Road, Bangalore
|Last Date: 06 December 2021|
About Hindustan Machine Tools Recruitment
About Hindustan Machine Tools
Hindustan Machine Tools was incorporated in 1953 by the Government of India as a machine tool manufacturing company.
With the success achieved in the initial years in absorbing the technology and in attaining production competence far ahead of the original plans, the Company launched a bold plan of diversification and expansion which resulted in the duplication of the Bangalore Unit and the setting up of new units at Pinjore, Kalamassery and Hyderabad.
In 1967, recession struck the Indian Engineering Industry and the consumption of machine tools dipped drastically. The traumatic years of recession did indeed serve to bring to the fore two latent strengths of HMT, namely, the urge to survive and the confidence to innovate. With these strengths at full play, the Company emerged from the recession.
Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) was established in the year 1953. HMT manufactures tractors, watches and industrial machines & tools. Hindustan Machine Tools Watches has been involved in making Floral Clocks, Solar Clocks, International Clocks and Tower Clocks. HMT watch was used to make the most popular Garden clock in Bangalore. Hindustan Machine Tools is a state-owned manufacturing company under the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Executive Associate B: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Executive Associate B, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Executive Associate B: INR 23500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Executive Associate B, Important Instructions: job at Hindustan Machine Tools
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in HMT Limited 59 Bellary Road , Bangalore
What is Hindustan Machine Tools Executive Associate B: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Hindustan Machine Tools Executive Associate B: 2 Posts, is 29th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Executive Associate B, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
- Central Institute of Indian Languages Invites Application for 21 Messenger, Helper, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Associate Editor Recruitment 2022
- UKMSSB Invites Application for 824 Health Worker (Female) Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- ONGC Petro additions Limited Invites Application for Head Recruitment 2022
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022