Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|HPCL Announced Job Notification For Project Associate Vacancies - 50000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc,M.Sc,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||28 years or below as on 11th October, 2021, Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy layer) SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Government Directives.|
|Salary||40000 - 50000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, PG Diploma
We are looking to hire dynamic and aspiring candidates with B. Sc, M.Sc, Diploma, PG Diploma (As mentioned under Sl.No 2 Educational qualification of Advertisement) as Fixed Term Project Associates on Fixed Term basis at HP Green R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Interested candidates are advised to apply online in the prescribed format. Terms of reference and other details regarding engagement of Project Associates on fixed term basis are enumerated.
1. Name of the Post: Project Associates
2. Job Description For Fixed Term Project Associates: To assist Scientists carrying out research project(s). Prepare samples for establishing methods of analysis & carrying out routine analysis related to the assigned project(s).Monitoring batch reactions for optimizing reaction conditions. Running pilot plants in shifts. Carryout any other job(s) assigned by the reportingscientists/Officers.
3. Education Qualification And Work Experience:
a) MSc/BSc - Chemistry, Chemistry -Material Science, Microbiology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology
b) Diploma/PG Diploma - Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Petroleum Refining. Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering (Candidates with experience of running Test Benches, Chassis Dyno, Transient Dyno, Eddy Current Dyno, Emission Systems, BS VI Systems, Utilities for the Transient Dyno and Chassis Dyno are desirable)
4. Duration Of Assignment: The engagement is initially for a period of one year, which may be extended by one more year at a time based on the project requirement and performance of the candidate subject to a maximum of 3 years.
a) An all-inclusive stipend of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience, is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc. the company does not provide anytransport facility for commuting to office. However, there is a sharingbus facility which hasto be availed by the Project Associates on pay and use basis. Breakfast and lunch facilities are provided at the office premises for which a nominal monthly lump sum amount will be deducted.
b) The premium towards Insurances will be deducted from the stipend. As part of the discharge of their duties they may be required to travel to other locations. Work related travel expenses will be separately reimbursed as per the entitlements
40000 - 50000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 28 years or below as on 11th October, 2021, Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy layer) SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Government Directives.
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee. In the event of number of applications being large, corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any one or more of the following methods:
1. On the basis of higher educational qualifications than minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. On the basis of higher experience in the relevant fields than minimum prescribed in the advertisement
3. On the basis of Application screening (on eligibility criteria)
4. On the basis of Resume shortlisting ( Work experience, Academic marks (taking aggregate marks of all semesters/years i.e., taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University)).
5. By holding a written test.
Candidates shortlisted after initial scrutiny will be intimated thru portal. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise.
How to Apply:
1. Login to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers and click on our current openings . Visit Fixed Term Project Associates, R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 50 kb) and Soft copy ofthe detailed CV (including brief description of PhD topic in case of PhD candidates) ready before filling online applicationform.
2. Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and DetailedCV.
3. Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page You will get a system generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please note that this Application / Reference No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
4. Candidates are advised to take a Printout oftheOnline Application Form, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application form toHPCL.
5. Candidates with multiple applications for same discipline are liable to berejected.
6. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
7. Important Date:
a) Commencement of online application 11 October, 2021
b) Last date of online application by candidates 31 October, 2021
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was formed on July 15, 1974. Its CIN No. is L23201MH1952GOI008858. HPCL is a Schedule ‘A’ CPSE a Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 54 with Annual Gross sales of Rs. 2,69,243 crore during FY 2020-21. HPCL enjoys over 18% market share in India and has a strong presence in Refining & Marketing of petroleum products in the country.
HPCL owns and operates Refineries at Mumbai & Visakhapatnam with designed capacities of 7.5 MMTPA & 8.3 MMTPA respectively. HPCL also owns the largest Lube Refinery in the country at Mumbai for producing Lube Oil Base Stocks with a capacity of 428 TMTPA. HPCL holds 48.99% equity stake in JV Company, HMEL which operates a 11.3 MMTPA capacity refinery in Punjab and also has 16.96% equity stake in MRPL which operates a 15 MMTPA capacity refinery in Karnataka.
HPCL has a vast marketing network consisting of 14 Zonal offices in major cities and 133 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply & Distribution infrastructure comprising 41 Terminals/Installations/Tap Off Points, 46 Aviation Service Stations, 51 LPG Bottling Plants, 6 Lube Blending plants, 70 Depots including lube depots . The customer touch points constitute of 18,692 Retail Outlets, 1,638 SKO/LDO dealers, 283 Lube distributors,120 Carrying & Forwarding Agents, 709 CNG facilities at Retail Outlets and 6,192 LPG Distributorships with a customer base of about 8.7 crore LPG consumers as of May’21.
HPCL has the second largest petroleum product pipeline network in India with network length of 3,775 km. HPCL undertakes Exploration & Production (E&P) of hydrocarbons through its wholly owned subsidiary M/s. Prize Petroleum Company Limited (PPCL). HPCL also conducts business through 19 JV and Subsidiary companies operating across oil & gas value chain.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was established in 1974. HPCL headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is an oil and natural gas company. HPCL produces Oil, natural gas, petroleum, lubricant, petrochemical. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Graduate Engineers, Officer Trainee - Quality Control/ Operations, Officer Trainee (Human Resources), Information System (IS) Officer, Law Officer, General Manager (Exploration & Production), Project Assistants, Research Associates, Dy. General Manager - Petro Engineering, Senior/ Chief Manager - Modelling & Simulation, Senior/ Chief Manager - FCC, Senior/ Chief Manager - Crude Evaluation, Senior/ Chief Manager - Analytical, Manager - Hydro - Processing, Manager - Catalysis, Manager - Modeling & Simulation, Manager - Crude Evaluation, Manager - Analytical, Manager - Nano Tech/ Tribochemistry, Manager - Bioprocess, Senior Research Officer/ Deputy Manager - FCC, Senior Research Officer/ Deputy Manager - Catalysis, Senior Research Officer/ Deputy Manager - Crude Evaluation, Senior Research Officer/ Deputy Manager - Analytical Senior Research Officer/ Deputy Manager - Hydro-processing, Senior Research Officer/ Deputy Manager - Catalysis (Utilities), Senior Research Officer/ Deputy Manager - Modeling & Simulation, Deputy Manager - Bio Fuel & Syn Lubes, Deputy Manager - Instrumentation/ Analysis, Deputy Manager - Lubes, Additives & Automotive, Deputy Manager - Engine, Rig & Tribo test, Chartered Accountants, Graduate Engineer, Officer Trainee (Engineering Disciplines), Information System Officer, Operations Technician, Maintenance Technician - Electrical, Lab Analyst, Jr. Administrative Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Typist, Management, Non Management, General Manager (Location Head), Plant Manager - Sugar, Production Manager, Chief Engineer - Plant, Manager, Sr Analyst/ Quality Control Officer, HR Officer, Accounts Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in bachelor's degree in engineering/technology, Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic /Inorganic), Post graduate Degree in HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management, BE/B.Tech in the discipline of Electronics / Telecommunications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology, Degree in Law, Post Graduation in Geology / Applied Geology / Geophysics / Applied Geophysics and/or Ph.D in Geology / Geophysics, M.Sc/ B.Sc in Chemistry / Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Ph.D. in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Energy Studies / Nanotechnology / Biotechnology + M. Tech in Chemical Engineering / Energy studies + B. Tech in Chemical Engineering, Chartered Accountant (CA), Engineering degree in Mechanical, Mechanical & Production, Civil, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry), B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. with Typewriting, Graduate in any discipline + Type writing speed of min. 25 w.p.m. in Hindi and 30 w.p.m. in english, for a great career at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate: INR 40000 - 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mumbai, Maharashtra Last Date: 31 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts HPCL Announced Job Notification For Project Associate Vacancies - 50000 Salary - Apply Now HPCL Announced Job Notification For Project Associate Vacancies - 50000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Project Associate Education Requirement B.Sc
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 5 Sports Associate Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2021
- Saraikela Kharsawan District Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021