Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) was established in the year 1974. It is located in Mumbai. HBCSE is a National Centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai. The goals of the Centre are to promote equity and excellence in science and mathematics education from primary school to undergraduate college level. It carries out - Research and Development, Teacher Orientation and Science Popularisation, and Olympiads and other Students' Nurture Programmes. It carries out Olympiad programmes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Astronomy. Another major program of the centre is the National Initiative on Undergraduate Science (NIUS). Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant (Biology), Project Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Project Scientific Officer, Project Work Assistant, Project Tradesman (Plumber), Clerk, Senior Software Developer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc. degree or M. Sc. Degree in any stream of Biology, B.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M. Sc. Degree in Chemistry + knowledge of software for word processing (e.g. MS Word), Spread sheet (e.g. MS Excel), Graphics (e.g. Corel, Photoshop) and web designing, graduate/post graduate + Spoken and Written knowledge of English, Mathematics Graduate, M.Sc. degree in Physics, graduate/post graduate, SSC (10th Class), SSC + ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Plumbing, M.Sc. in any Physical Science or Biology, Graduate + Knowledge of typing and use of personal Computers and applications, for a great career at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Invites Application for Visiting Fellow Recruitment 2021
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)
invites applications for recruitment of Visiting Fellow
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: The centre is looking for competent and committed chemical scientists or teachers holding a PhD degree or fresh Ph.D. candidates to contribute to its Chemistry Education programs such as the Chemistry Olympiad Program, National Initiative in Undergraduate Science, and Teacher professional Development programs.
40000-47000/- Per Month
Age Limit: below 35 years.
How to Apply:
Please apply to enclose your bio-data and including the following specific details:
1. Date of birth
2. Academic record up to Master's degree
3. One-page description of Ph.D. Work
4. Awards and scholarships
5. list of publications (with a brief note on the most significant publications)
6. Experience in teaching and science popularization
7. Names of three referees
8. A comment on the state of chemistry education in the country and suggested improvements (In one or two pages)
9. A proposal for the project that you would like to take up at HBCSE (In one or two pages)
Published on: 21st January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Scientific Assistant- B - ( 4 Posts) Posts|
|Project Work Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Visiting Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th February 2021||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Work Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th December 2020||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Scientific Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th February 2020||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Laboratory Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th February 2020||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th December 2019||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th November 2019||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Scientific Officer - B - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th November 2019||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Scientific Assistant-B (PSA-B) - ( 1 Posts (OBC)) Posts||8th November 2019||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Scientific Assistant- B - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th November 2019||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Scientific Officer-B - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th October 2019||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Laboratory Assistant-B - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10 October 2019||V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd|
|Project Scientific Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th July 2019||Mankhurd, Mumbai|
|Project Work Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th January 2019||V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th November 2018||V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd|
|Project Tradesman-B - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th March 2018||Mumbai, Maharashtra Last Date: 5th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: (a) SSC OR Equivalent. (b) ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter/Electrician/Electronics with minimum 60% marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) with 2 years experience in relevant field. OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Fitter/Electrician/Electronics with minimum 60% marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) with 1 year experience in relevant field. Pay Scale: INR 19500/- per month Age Limit: Below 28 years. How to Apply: Date & Time of Interview: Monday|
About Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Recruitment
About Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Visiting Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Visiting Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Visiting Fellow: INR40000,
When can I can apply for Visiting Fellow job at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mankhurd, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Visiting Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th February, 2021
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Agartala Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Teaching Associate and Variouso Posts