HPCL Biofuels Invites Application for 249 General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies
HPCL Biofuels Limited (HBL)
invites applications for recruitment of General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies
General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies
HPCL Biofuels Ltd., House No. - 9, Shree Sadan. -Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013
New Patliputra Colony, Patna, 800013 Bihar
Number of Vacancy: 249 Posts
|HPCL Biofuels Limited Job Notification 2021 For 249 Post Just Now Updated - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||249 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age - 18 years on September 1st, 2021. Maximum Age – For Management – 57 Years & For Nonmanagement and Seasonal – 55 Year|
|Experience||1 - 20 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Oct, 2021|
In order to meet operational requirements, HPCL Biofuels Limited (hereafter will be called as HBL) has planned to hire suitable manpower on Fixed Term Contract basis for the period as mentioned below:
Position: General Manager
1. No of Post: 02
2. Qualification: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering with ANSI / AVSI in Sugar Engineering
3. Experience: 20 Yrs. experience in Sugar / Co-gen and should have worked as GM / Location Head for minimum 2 yrs. in Sugar Industry.
Position: DGM - Sugar Engineering & Co-gen
1. No of Post: 02
2. Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering with ANSI / AVSI in Sugar Engineering / BOE.
3. Experience: 15 yrs. experience in Sugar Industry out of which 3 years as Plant Manager / Dept. Head-EngineeringSugar Plant. / Plant Manager - Co-gen / Power Plant
Position: Manager - HR
1. No of Post: 01
2. Qualification: MBA (HR) / PGDM in HR
3. Experience: 8 Yrs. experience in Industrial Establishment
3. Salary: CTC Rs. 4.50 - 6.50 in Lakh
Position: Soil Analyst
1. No of Post: 01
2. Qualification: M.Sc. in Agriculture
3. Experience: 5 yrs. experience in relevant field.
3. Salary: CTC Rs. 1.80 – 2.50 in Lakh
Position: Shift In charge
1. No of Post: 06
2. Qualification: B.Sc. with DIFAT, B.Tech. (Biotech), B.Sc. (Biotech), B.Tech. (Chemical Engg.) / M.Sc.-Environment
3. Experience: 4 Yrs. experience out of which 2 yrs. as Shift I/c in Ethanol Department.
3. Salary: CTC Rs. 2.00 - 3.50 in Lakh
Position: Lab / Shift Chemist
1. No of Post: 05
2. Qualification: B.Sc. with DIFAT, B.Tech. (Biotech), B.Sc. (Biotech.), B.Tech. (Chemical Engg)
3. Experience: 4 Yrs. experience in Sugar Industry / Distillery.
3. Salary: CTC Rs. 1.96 - 3.24 in Lakh
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, ITI, 12TH, 10TH, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Age Limit: Minimum Age - 18 years on September 1st, 2021. Maximum Age – For Management – 57 Years & For Nonmanagement and Seasonal – 55 Year
1. For Management Position: The eligible candidates fulfilling all the required criteria will be interviewed through telephonic/ Skype/ Video Conferencing.
2. For Non-Management & Seasonal position: The eligible candidates fulfilling all the required criteria shall be selected on the basis of only merit list & skill test as & where applicable. The appointing authority reserves the right to device methods of selection of candidate for the post based on merit. Since merit list will be prepared as per candidate’s educational marks & work experience hence, Pl provide % of marks, Years of work experience accurately with supportive documents.
3. Final Shortlisting of candidates for appointment is subject to submission of Medical Fitness by applicant which shall be issued by Registered Medical Practitioner commensurate to requirement of the applied relevant position at his/her own cost. Reference for medical examination in NO WAY constitutes an offer of employment.
4. It may also be noted that the Final selection/ offer of employment shall be based on the candidates score in personal interview/ merit list (whichever is applicable) and Negotiation of CTC subject to Medical Fitness and also fulfilment of other eligibility criteria with respect to Academic Qualification, Age, Caste, NOC, Relieving Letter etc. as may be applicable.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates Shall Be Required to Send Their Applications and Negotiation Form Duly Filled in, Alongwith Cv, Self-attested Photocopies of All Relevant Documents/ Certificates/ Testimonials by Post to HPCL Biofuels Ltd., House No. – 9, Shree Sadan. –Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013, so as to reach latest by 16th October, 2021 in a cover super scribed "Application for the post of (please write the name of post applied for).
2. HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED shall not be responsible for postal delay or loss / non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED shall also not take responsibility to connect any certificate / remittance sent separately. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date shall be summarily stand out rejected, and no query in this regard shall be entertained.
3. Application duly completed in all respect can also be deposited in drop box available at above mentioned office address by 16th October, 2021 6.00 PM. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date shall be summarily stand out rejected.
4. Only shortlisted candidates for management positions who are found apparently eligible based on the details given in the application form will be communicated about scheduled date of personal interview through email/ phone.
5. The candidate should write his / her mobile number and email address correct & neatly. Please note that the intimation for interview/ skill test/ selection on the basis of merit list will be given through email address / mobile no. / landline only. Candidates must ensure that given mobile/ landline / email shall be in active mode. If not communicated due to any technical error / wrong mobile/ landline no or email id, HPCL Biofuels Ltd shall not be responsible.
6. A candidate can appear for one post only.
7. A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the application will be liable to be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, shall lead to disqualification.
8. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied.
9. Candidates will be required to enclose copies of the following testimonials/ documents along with their application:
(a) All Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark sheet & Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
(b) Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
(c) Experience certificates / Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by you in the Application Form and proof of last drawn salary, either Salary Slip or Form 16.
(d) NOC / Forwarding Letter from the employer in case you are employed in a Central / State Government / PSU / Semi Government organization.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
HPCL Biofuels Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About HPCL Biofuels Limited Recruitment
About HPCL Biofuels Limited
HPCL Biofuels Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary company of HPCL came into existence in the October 2009, the first among all Public Sector entities to get into production of Ethanol.
With a view to giving boost to the agriculture sector, reduce environmental pollution and conserve foreign exchange by the minimising import of fossil fuels, Government of India announced the Ethanol Blending Program to initiate the use of Ethanol bended Gasoline as an automotive fuel across the country.
HPCL was the successful bidder for acquiring two Sugar Mills namely Sugauli & Lauriya in the East & West Champaran District of Bihar. As a true pioneer, HPCL is the first PSU to step toward the production of green fuel. Both the mills are identical and have a 3500 TCD crushing capacity coupled with a 60 KLPD distillery and 20 MW cogen plants.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 249 vacancies in total. General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies: 249 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at HPCL Biofuels Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Patliputra Colony, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for General Manager, Manager and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021