IBPS Invites Application for Hindi Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
invites applications for recruitment of Hindi Officer
Kandivali (E), Mumbai, 400101 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IBPS Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Hindi Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2000 (both dates inclusive)|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Oct, 2021|
Invites applications from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following posts in IBPS:
1. Post Name: Hindi Officer
2. Total emolument at the beginning of the scale per Month (approximately) in Rs.: 74,203.00
3. Job Description & Responsibilities:
The job requires translation of confidential examination questions in Hindi/English Language and development of Objective type/ Descriptive tests to test proficiency in Hindi language for various posts. Competency in operating computer is must.
4. Educational Qualifications: Essential :
i. Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at Graduation. or
ii. Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as major or elective subject at Graduation. or
iii. Master’s degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi as a major or elective subject and English as medium of examination at degree level. or
iv. Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as a major or elective subject and Hindi as medium of examination at degree level.
5. Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience:
One year experience in Hindi translation of various reports/ Documents/ Letters in a bank/financial institution is desirable. Competency in operating computer is must. Candidate will be required to type/create the translated text documents on his/her own in MS word & Excel in Hindi & English.
Educational Qualification: M.A
Age Limit: Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2000 (both dates inclusive)
1. For Assistant Professor: Group Exercises, Presentation Exercise and Personal Interview
2. For Faculty Research Associate, and Research Associate: Online Exam, Item writing Exercise, Group Exercises and Personal Interview
3. For Hindi Officer: Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing Exercise and Personal Interview
4. For IT Engineer (Data Centre), IT Database Administrator: Online Exam, Skill test and Personal Software Developer and Tester (Frontend, Backend) Interview
How to Apply:
1. Online Registration : 01.10.2021 to 14.10.2021
2. Online Examination (Tentative) (wherever applicable) : October / November 2021
3. Candidates can apply online only from 01.10.2021 to 14.10.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
4. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should
(i) scan their : - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature - left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
5. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
6. A hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only.
7. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement
8. Those who apply for the post of Assistant Professor-Statistics should send one copy of printout of their online application form alongwith the self attested photocopies of the relevant documents in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. as indicated in the online application form and the copy of ereceipt to email@example.com
9. Last date of receipt of E-mail containing copy of e-receipt and the Printout of application along with supporting documents is 20.10.2021 (before 5.00 pm).
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS conducts common written exam (CWE) and interviews for selecting suitable candidates for available job posts. IBPS is the only means to get a job in banking sector. 19 nationalized banks commonly agreed to conduct Common Written Test (CWE) for selecting Bank Personnel. The common entrance test is being organized by IBPS. Institute of banking Personnel conducts Common Written Test for the recruitment of three categories of posts - Clerks, probationary officers/ Management trainees and specialist officers. Common Written Exam tests a candidate on Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English Language, Numerical Aptitude and Computer Knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Hindi Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Hindi Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Hindi Officer: INR 74203(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Hindi Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kandivali (E), Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Hindi Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021