Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) was established in the year 1929. ICAR is an autonomous organization under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, the government of India. ICAR has its headquarters at New Delhi. The Council coordinates, guides and manages research and education in agriculture including horticulture, fisheries and animal sciences in the country. Indian Council of Agricultural Research has 99 ICAR institutes and 53 agricultural universities spread across the country. ICAR has played a vital role in increasing the production of foodgrains, horticultural crops, fish, milk, and eggs. Indian Council of Agricultural Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Finance, Accounts Officer, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Highly Skilled Worker, Junior Accounts Officer, Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager (Poultry Science), Research Associate (RA), Senior Administrative Officer, Programme Coordinator, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant (Computer), Programme Assistant (Lab Technician), Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Law Officers, Biotechnology Specialist, Medical Officer, Technical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Project Assistant, Maintenance Engineer, Assistant Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Commerce/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Computer Science/Operational Research /Finance/Financial Management/Accountancy, M.V.Sc in Microbiology/Vety. Public Health/ Livestock Production Management/Gynaecology /specialization in relevant field & working knowledge in Computer application, B.Sc in Agriculture & Hort, Zoology/Botany/Biotechnology having experience in the relevant field of climatology, Master's Degree in concerned discipline, M.Tech in Poultry/Veterinary Science, Doctoral degree in any branch of agricultural / veterinary / related basic science or Master's degree + Knowledge of computer operation is essential, SAS, Doctoral Degree in relevant field of Agriculture /Horticulture / Animal Sciences / Fisheries including relevant basic sciences, B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Animal Science / Horticulture, M.V.Sc. (Bact/Virol/Microbiology/Path/Biochemistry/Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology), LLB Degree, degree in Post Graduation in Biotechnology with Ph.D. degree in the relevant field; Bachelors Degree in Science, preferably Microbiology / Biotechnology / Zoology / Medical Lab Technology; Matriculation and Knowledge of Computer Professional efficiency, Matriculation + Proficiency in typewriting at a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi, Graduate, M.F.Sc. in Fisheries or M.Sc with Fisheries or Marine Fisheries as specialization, M.Tech in Civil Engineering / agricultural Engineering, Master's degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level, for a great career at Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Invites Application for 13 Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: DKMA/14-1/2021-GAS
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-II
Number of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Editorial Work: M.Sc. in Agricultural Science/Animal Science or allied sciences or M.Tech./ ME/ Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech.-M.Tech.) in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics.
Knowledge Bank: B.Tech. (Computer Science or IT or equivalent) with 60% marks.
Hindi Editorial: M.Sc. in Agricultural Science/Animal Science or allied sciences or M.Tech./ ME/ Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech.-M.Tech.) in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics.
Content Design: Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/ Information Technology/Computer Science/ artificial intelligence/ Operating System/ Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the relevant field.
Planning & Monitoring: M.Sc. in Agricultural Science/Animal Science or allied sciences.
35000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 21-45 years.
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply (separately for each position) and submit self-attested & signed copy of their duly filled application as per attached proforma Annexure-I through e-mail on e-mail address email@example.com. The application should also be accompanied with one set of original scanned self-attested relevant copies of testimonials, certificates and age proof and mark sheets as required in the advertisement.
2. The last date of receiving application(s) through email is 24.06.2021. The application(s) received after the due date will not be considered in any case.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview on the basis of their academic qualification, experience, publication, achievements/awards, etc. submitted by the candidates with the duly filled application form and considering relevant criteria as per job requirement of the position. The list of shortlisted candidates to be called for Walk-in-Interview and an invitation to the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidate at the e-mail address given in his/her application form. The candidates are advised to regularly visit the website https://www.icar.gov.in and check their email for any updates.
4. The date and time of the Interview shall be informed through e-mail only on their e-mail address given in their application form.
5. The selected candidates at their expense will be medically examined for fitness before engagement.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
7. Candidate fulfilling the essential Qualifications and eligibilities criteria only need to apply. The self-attested document furnished by the selected candidate (s) with his/her application form shall be verified from original documents later on for which the candidate will have to visit ICAR-DKMA, KAB-I, Pusa New Delhi-110012 at his/her own expenses.
8. Candidates are necessarily required to produce original certificates at the time of interview which will be returned to them.
9. The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the positions are purely temporary.
10. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature and/ or termination of engagement even after the appointment.
11. The Project Director, DKMA reserves the right to cancel/withdraw all/any position of Consultant out of the above. The decision of the Project Director, DKMA shall be final and binding on all aspects.
12. Candidates who are already employed in Govt. The organization should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer
13. All legal disputes shall be New Delhi jurisdiction.
Published on: 8th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th March 2020||Tadong, Gangtok|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Field Assistant (FA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th March 2020|
|Research Associate (Agriculture) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||8th May 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 8th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: 1. With Doctoral Degree: Ph.D. degree in any discipline Science/Fisheries/Agriculture Engineering and allied fields. OR; 2. With Master's Degree: Master's degree in Agriculture Animal Science/Fisheries/Agriculture Engineering and allied fields with 4 years/ 5 years of bachelor's Degree having 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least 2 years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship/ Training/ other engagements. Pay Scale: INR 38000-40000/- Per Month Age Limit: Maximum 40 years for men and 45 years for women. How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 08 May 2018 and report between 9.30 AM to 10.30 A.M. at Room No. 707|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||3rd May 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 3rd May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates with Master's Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Marketing/ Finance/ Marketing in Agribusiness with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor's degree having 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average|
|Young Professional-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th March 2018||Gangtok, Sikkim Last Date: 28th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Master Degree (Agriculture)|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 10 Posts) Posts||3rd April 2018||Umiam, Meghalaya Last Date: 3rd April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts Educational Qualification: Ph.D or M.Sc. (with 4-5 years B.Sc. or NET/GATE qualified as per ICAR rule) in Plant Breeding and Genetics/Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Breeding and Genetics. Desirable: Experience in field and lab experimentation with data analysis. Pay Scale: INR As Per Rules Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidate. How to Apply: Walk-in-Interview to be held on 2nd and 3rd April 2018 at 10.00 A.M. in the ATIC Building" of Hqs. Umiam. Candidate should also bring an application with full bio-data addressed to the Director|
|Young Professional-II (YP-II) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Social Media Content Developer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th February 2018|
|Social Media Handlers (IT) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||15th February 2018|
About Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment
About Indian Council of Agricultural Research
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 13 vacancies in total. Young Professional-II: 13 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional-II?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional-II: INR35000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional-II job at Indian Council of Agricultural Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional-II, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th June, 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts
- ICSIL Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Project Officer (Education) Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 4 Behavioural Activation Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Raksha Shakti University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IDRBT Invites Application for Stack Developer and Various Posts