IGIMS Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
Number of Vacancy: 33 Posts
1. A Medical qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act.
2. M.C.I./DCI-(For Dentistry) recognized P.G. qualification of MD/MS/MDS-(For Dentistry) in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty. A. A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized University/Institute, For the post of Medical Emergency in case of non-availability of candidate with Emergency Medicine qualification, candidates with M.D. Medicine will be considered for theses posts, and interview/examination will be held separately for this post. For which separate application is required to be submitted with separate fee.
3. The candidate must be registered with Central/State Medical Council.
69700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45 (Forty Five) years as on 13-05-2021.
How to Apply:
Online opt Interested candidate should be sent their scan copies of Application form, RTGS Receipt & supportive document sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on: 7th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) was established on 19 November 1983 as an autonomous organisation on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is one of the main health care institutions in the state of Bihar. It is the only super speciality institute of Bihar. The institute provides education in medicine and conducts health and medicinal research. It got affiliation of medical college from MCI in September 2011. The Institute provides the degree of MBBS, MD, MS, M.Ch, DM, DNB and various paramedical degrees.
The Clinical Departments which are functional at IGIMS Medical College are Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neuro Surgery, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Paediatric, Cardiology, Reproductive Biology, Endocrinology, Anaesthetics, Community Medicine, Pulmonology, Nuclear Medicine.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Resident, Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor, Lady Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS, postgraduate medical qualification, MD/MS in respective discipline, D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for Medical Super-specialties and M. Ch. In the respective discipline for a great career at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 33 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 33 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR69700,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident job at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sheikhpura, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th May, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021