Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Invites Application for 7 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
invites applications for recruitment of Stenographer
Number of Vacancy: 07 Posts
(i) Matriculation or equivalent;
(ii) A Speed of 80 w.p.m in Stenography (English/Hindi).
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
How to Apply:
The last date of submission of the completed application is on 27-07-2021 at 4:00 P.M. through Regd. Post/Speed Post/Courier. Application coming after the last date of its submission shall not be received and accepted. Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applicants are required to submit their application, along with all required educational and experience certificates, requisite fee and passport size photograph duly filled up in all respect within stipulated date and time.
1. the Last date of submission of the completed application is 27-07-2021 at 4.00 PM through Regd. Post/Speed Post/Courier.
2. Details of post, requisite qualification, experience, upper age limit, pay-scale, reservation rules, application fee, etc., can be seen and the Proforma of application can be downloaded from Institute's website www.igims.org.
1. Application form can be downloaded from our website http:www.igims.org. The cost of application form Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) for SC/ST/EBC candidate (Non Refundable) payable to The Director, IGIMS, Patna in the form of Demand Draft.
2. Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government Department or any other employer must submit their application along with the No Objection Certificate issued by the employer at the time of interview and attach to their application otherwise they will not be considered for selection. In case not in employment, candidates must submit in writing that they are neither employed at any organization nor doing any course anywhere.
3. SC/ST candidate must attach their caste certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along with the application form. EBC IBC Candidate must attach their Caste Certificate along with a certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along with application form if claimed for reservation.
Published on: 6th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) was established on 19 November 1983 as an autonomous organisation on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is one of the main health care institutions in the state of Bihar. It is the only super speciality institute of Bihar. The institute provides education in medicine and conducts health and medicinal research. It got affiliation of medical college from MCI in September 2011. The Institute provides the degree of MBBS, MD, MS, M.Ch, DM, DNB and various paramedical degrees.
The Clinical Departments which are functional at IGIMS Medical College are Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neuro Surgery, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Paediatric, Cardiology, Reproductive Biology, Endocrinology, Anaesthetics, Community Medicine, Pulmonology, Nuclear Medicine.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Resident, Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor, Lady Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS, postgraduate medical qualification, MD/MS in respective discipline, D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for Medical Super-specialties and M. Ch. In the respective discipline for a great career at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Stenographer: 07 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer: INR25500,
When can I can apply for Stenographer job at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sheikhpura, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021