Govt Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT Allahabad) Jobs 2019-2020 - Sarkari Naukri
IIIT Allahabad Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: IIITA/ECE/PHY/02/2019
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT Allahabad)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Jhalwa, Allahabad, 211012 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.E/M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical with specialization in ICT/Wireless Communication or equivalent. Desirable Qualifications:
(i) A GATE/NET or similar other national level ranking.
(ii) Knowledge of Random Variable Theory and Convex Optimization.
(iii) Exposure of MATLAB programming and Software Defined Radio (SDR).
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years as on 23.08.2019.
How to Apply:
The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to Dr Suneel Yadav, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Room No. 2106, Computer Centre-1, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211012 on or before 23.08.2019. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (on contract) in the Research Project “Physical Layer Security in Cooperative Cognitive Relay Networks”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to email@example.com (PI of the project).
1. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
2. The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time for exceptional candidates.
3. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
4. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
5. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with an updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
6. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
8. The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate is to fulfil the jobs’ requirements to complete the above-mentioned project in a timely manner.
9. The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to the candidate, or by the candidate to the PI of the project.
10. The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program in the ECE Department, provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion followed by selection process laid down by the institute.
11. After qualifying the PhD admission/selection test the candidate will be registered as a regular PhD scholar and eligible to draw the fellowship and other allowances as per the Institute rules.
Published on: 14th August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad