Govt Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool (IIITDM Kurnool) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IIITDM Kurnool Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: IITDMK/Staff/Contract/2020-01
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool (IIITDM Kurnool)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer
Dinnedevarapadu, Kurnool, 518002 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have MBBS degree or Equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
40000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not more than 45 years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may send their resumes to the given address by speed post/registered post. Director Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool Jagannathagattu Dinnedevarapadu Kurnool-518007 Andhra Pradesh India.
1. Appointment is purely temporary and contractual and can be terminated at any time without any notice or compensation.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IIITDM Kurnool.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from any University/Institution recognized by Medical Council of India
4. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
5. The prescribed Essential Qualifications / Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview / selection process. In case number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written exam / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish full details of qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant fields, over and above the minimum prescribed. Documentary evidences will be verified during the selection process.
6. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
Published on: 14th October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Medical Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th October 2020||Dinnedevarapadu, Kurnool|
|Assistant Professor - ( 5 Posts) Posts||31st January 2020||Jaganathagattu, Kurnool|
|Assistant Registrar - ( 3 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020||Dinnedevarapadu, Kurnool|
|Technical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Engineer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020|
|Junior Technical Superintendent - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Superintendent - ( 3 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020|
|Junior Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Technician - ( 3 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020|
|Associate Professor - ( 4 Posts) Posts||31st August 2019||Jaganathagattu, Kurnool|
About IIITDM Kurnool Recruitment
About IIITDM Kurnool