IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Management Amritsar (IIM Amritsar)
invites applications for recruitment of Advisor
n Institute of Management
Institute of Technology Building
Inside Government Polytechnic Campus
, Amritsar, 143105 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIM Amritsar Job Notification 2021 For Advisor Post - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years of age as on closing date for receipt of the application.|
|Experience||3 - 8 years|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: CA
Indian Institute of Management Amritsar [http://imamritsar.ac.in] invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the following position on Regular or Contractual basis.
1. Post Name: Advisor- Finance and Accounts
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Position Type Regular or Contractual
4. Essential Job Functions: Financial/Budgetary Planning and Control, Resources generation Control of Accounts, Investment Planning and Management. Preparation and presentation of Annual Revised Estimate, Budget Estimates, Estimates and Accounts of the Institute to the Finance Committee and BoG. Preparation of Annual Financial Statements as per the accounting standards as applicable to the institute. Presenting the same to Financial Committee and BoG. Regularly settling individual claims as per the institute's rules and instructions.
a. Processing and Permitting payments to contractors/vendors in accordance with the provisions of the GFR and other rules/instructions of the institute. Attending to statutory, internal, and CAG audits and responding to their queries Regularly monitor, review and adopt internal controls to strengthen systems and processes. Compliance with Tax laws like GST, Income Tax, Prof.Tax, etc. Maintenance of the accounts of the institute and any other work associated with the finance and accounts of the institute; Preparation of MIS and presentation to the management. Any other work/task that may be assigned by the Director or the designated functionary to whom the Director may delegate such authority.
5. Educational Qualifications: Minimum Chartered Accountant OR Cost Accountant. Desirable- Excellent knowledge and know-how to work on Tally ERP
6. Work Experience: Post qualification minimum 8 years of work experience in Finance and Accounting. Out of total of 8 years of work experience 3 years relevant experience in an educational institution funded by the central government/state government preferably in an IIM/UT/institute of eminence or PSUs
7. The position is to be filled at Pay Level 10 as per 7th CPC (Basic, HRA, DA, TA, and DA on TA) and other eligible benefits as approved by the board from time to time. Renumeration
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years of age as on closing date for receipt of the application.
1. The Institute reserves the right to devise its criteria for shortlisting the candidates for all the positions advertised. The duly constituted Screening Committee will shortlist the candidates adopting such criteria
2. Method of Selection Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply through online mode only at the official website of IM Amritsar, i.e., www.imamritsar.ac.in. The last date for submission of online applications is 14 October 2021 (1730 hrs).
2. Candidates are advised in their interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the IlIM Amritsar website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. Late applications will not be entertained. and the Institute will not refund the application fee.
3. Institute does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications with a fee within the last date on account of the reasons mentioned above or for any other reason beyond the Institute's control.
4. After the successful submission of an online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called by the institute committee or at the time of interview.
5. The Institute will verify the information furnished by the candidates in their applications about the original documents during the Document Verification. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information provided by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected instantly. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
1. A candidate applying for the above position must be a citizen of India.
2. Pease note all those have applied before for the position of Finance and Accounts Officer need not to apply again.
3. The appointment is in the Indian Institute of Management Amritsar, which is an Institute of national importance established during the year 2015 under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
4. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the closing date for receipt of the applications, ie., 14 October 2021 (1730 hrs). Applicants are advised to ensure their eligibility before applying for a post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
5. The documents will be verified with original testimonials at the time of the interview if the applicant is called for the same.
6. If a candidate is applying for more than one position, a separate application will be required to be filled in by the candidates, along with a separate fee.
7. The prescribed educational qualification and experience are the minimum. Mere fulfilling the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirements does not automatically entitle an applicant to be called for the written test/ interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/ interview to a maximum of five or less.
8. Therefore, candidates should mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents, and ensure that all details are complete and accurate.
9. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on a part-time basis, daily wages, etc. will not be counted while calculating the requisite/ relevant experience for shortlisting the candidates for the written test/ interview.
10. The Institute's decision in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of ny/ all applications, fixing the eligibility criteria, the equivalence of qualifications, mode of screening/ selection, the conduct of test/ examination/ interview, will be final and binding on the candidates.
11. The Institute shall entertain no interim correspondence or personal inquiries.
12. Candidates working in the Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. They should submit a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of filling an online application.
13. During the selection process, the Institute reserves the right to seek any other certificate, including vigilance clearance in respect of the candidates already in service at any time.
14. The crucial date for determining the age limit and other eligibility criteria shall be the closing date for the receipt of applications.
15. The age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category, as per existing rules for which applicants have to attach the requisite certificates.
16. The Institute solely reserves the right to cancel or not fill any/ all the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
17. All the above positions require a full 24x7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves wholeheartedly to the Institute are expected to apply.
18. Appointment orders issued by the Institute to the finally selected candidate shall be provisional. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents (subject to character/ antecedent/ Police verification, verification of all original documents, experience certificate, and other relevant documents) submitted by a candidate at the time of the written test/ interview and the appointment. In case later on, if it is found at any point of time that any of the facts/ documents submitted by a candidate are falsified or tampered with, or the candidate has doubtful antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/ her candidature shall stand cancelled and his/her services mav he terminated
19. All appointments shall be subject to the satisfactory completion of the probation period. Further, in case of any inadvertent mistake in the selection process, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
20. Addendum/ deletion/ corrigendum (if any) shall be posted on the Institute's website only.
21. Canvassing of any nature and bringing any influence/ pressure from any quarter will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
22. Correspondence, if any, from the Institute, including written test/ interview call letter of the shortlisted candidates, shall be sent to the E-mail ID provided by the candidate. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct E-mail D. For updates, please visit the Institute's website, i.e., iimamritsar.ac.in.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IIM Amritsar Recruitment for following posts:
About IIM Amritsar Recruitment
About IIM Amritsar
IIM Amritsar is the 15th Indian Institute of Management being set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development with the support of Government of Punjab.
IIM Amritsar is being set up under the direction and mentorship of IIM Kozhikode, the 5th oldest IIM.The first program being offered by IIM Amritsar is the Postgraduate Program in Management. The program has been conceived to provide world-class management education to meet the requirements of enterprises across sectors by producing highly skilled management professionals.
IIM Amritsar Society was registered on July 27, 2015.
IIM Amritsar Board of Governance & Society has been constituted on October 14, 2015.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley laid down foundation stone for IIM Amritsar Campus on Jun 16, 2016.
IIM Amritsar recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PhD in appropriate branch for a great career at IIM Amritsar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Advisor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Advisor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at IIM Amritsar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in n Institute of Management Institute of Technology Building Inside Government Polytechnic Campus Polytechnic Road PO: Chheharta G.T. Road , Amritsar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
- Collector Office Sukma Invites Application for 207 Assistant Grade (III) Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Manager Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Technical-cum-Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Junior Steno Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021