Govt Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2021-2022 iiserbpr.ac.in IISER Berhampur Jobs. Latest Job: IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Post Doctoral Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Site Engineer Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Berhampur)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Site Engineer
Junior Site Engineer
Transit Campus: ITI Berhampur, Engineering School Road, Berhampur, Ganjam, 760010 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Junior Site Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering (AICTE Approved) & 2 Years’ experience in Civil Construction Work.
Junior Site Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering (AICTE Approved) & 2 Years’ experience in maintenance of electrical equipments.
20520/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Applicants should register their application in the online form on or before 5 PM, December 9, 2018 at http://gadigital.in/pages/insrtruction.aspx. Only registered candidates will be allowed for Screening Test.
Published on: 7th December 2018
Date of Interview: 12th December 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IISER Berhampur Recruitment for following posts:
About IISER Berhampur Recruitment
About IISER Berhampur
The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), are a group of premier science education and research institutes in the country. These institutions have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance, and are intended to be the IITs of basic sciences. The institutes were created by the Government of India, through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), under The National Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2010, which was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012. Seven IISERs have been established across India, namely IISER Kolkata in West Bengal, IISER Pune in Maharashtra, IISER Mohali in Punjab, IISER Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh, IISER Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, IISER Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh and IISER Berhampur in Odisha.Together with the IISER at Berhampur, Odisha that commenced in 2016.
IISERs recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Assistant Librarian, Scientific Officer, Office Assistant, Technical Officer, Junior Guest House Caretaker, Project Site Engineer (Electrical).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering in relevant field, Master's Degree, degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil), Master's Degree in Library Science / Information Science ,/ Documentation Science, M. Sc. (Physics, / Chemistry / Biology) Degree in relevant field; Bachelor's Degree with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word. Excel, Power Point; BE/B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field for a great career at IISER.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Site Engineer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Site Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Site Engineer: INR20520,
When can I can apply for Junior Site Engineer job at IISER Berhampur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Transit Campus: ITI Berhampur, Engineering School Road
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Site Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2018
- Bihar Health Department Invites Application for 1430 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for 416 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
- Gurugram University Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- IISER Mohali Invites Application for 3 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- VNIT Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- NIPER Kolkata Invites Application for Assistant and Various Posts
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invites Application for 10 Welfare Inspector Recruitment 2021
- IIST Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) Invites Application for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Judicial Academy (NJA) Invites Application for Electrician and Various Posts