Govt Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2021-2022 iiserbpr.ac.in IISER Berhampur Jobs. Latest Job: IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2020
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISER Berhampur)
invites applications for recruitment of Laboratory Technician
Berhampur, Ganjam, 760010 Orissa
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any Discipline of Life Sciences with practical experience in molecular biology techniques. Desirable: M.Sc., in any discipline of Life Sciences. Experience of handling clinical Samples, or experience working in a lab.
20500/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Completed applications (as per attachment), scanned copies of mark sheets / certificates should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] on or before Saturday, October 17, 2020. An interview of short-listed candidates will be conducted through online platform/telephone.
Published on: 13th October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IISER Berhampur Recruitment for following posts:
About IISER Berhampur Recruitment
About IISER Berhampur
The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), are a group of premier science education and research institutes in the country. These institutions have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance, and are intended to be the IITs of basic sciences. The institutes were created by the Government of India, through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), under The National Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2010, which was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012. Seven IISERs have been established across India, namely IISER Kolkata in West Bengal, IISER Pune in Maharashtra, IISER Mohali in Punjab, IISER Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh, IISER Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, IISER Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh and IISER Berhampur in Odisha.Together with the IISER at Berhampur, Odisha that commenced in 2016.
IISERs recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Assistant Librarian, Scientific Officer, Office Assistant, Technical Officer, Junior Guest House Caretaker, Project Site Engineer (Electrical).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering in relevant field, Master's Degree, degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil), Master's Degree in Library Science / Information Science ,/ Documentation Science, M. Sc. (Physics, / Chemistry / Biology) Degree in relevant field; Bachelor's Degree with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word. Excel, Power Point; BE/B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field for a great career at IISER.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Laboratory Technician: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Laboratory Technician?
The Payscale is as follows Laboratory Technician: INR20500,
When can I can apply for Laboratory Technician job at IISER Berhampur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Berhampur, Ganjam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Laboratory Technician, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2020
- SVNIT Invites Application for 17 Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Invites Application for 6 Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Application for 19 Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 11 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for 3 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2021
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University (JNCU) Invites Application for 70 Teaching Positions
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 337 Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for Field Worker Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 537 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Invites Application for 612 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- NIFTEM Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021