Income Tax Department Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Income Tax Department
invites applications for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff
Multi Tasking Staff
Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Personnel)(NG), 3rd Floor, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.
Directorate of Income Tax (Systems)
A R A Center
E2 Jhandewalan Extn.,New Delhi,110055 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|Income Tax Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 years of age|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
Subject: Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff – regarding
i. The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi, invites applications for the recruitment of meritorious Sportspersons in different games, sports as listed below for the following posts
1. Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
2. Pay Band & Grade Pay (Pre-revised): 5200-20200 (G.P. 1800)
3. Pay Level as per 7th CPC: Level 1
4. The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. The probation period is of 2 years.
5. Essential Educational Qualification: 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
6. No. of Posts: 05
7. Sportspersons having represented:
(i) A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in
(ii) Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned in
(iii) The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned in
(iv) Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years of age
1. The applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure.
2. For selection, the short listed candidate will be required to appear for interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground/ proficiency test also.
3. Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless the Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post.
How to Apply:
1. The willing and eligible candidates can send their application form as per on or before 15.11.2021 (30.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala), to the Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Personnel)(NG), 3rd Floor, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.
2. Also clearly write on the envelope: “Application For The Post Of Tax Assistant/ Stenographer Grade Ii/ Multi Tasking Staff Under Sports Quota. Name Of The Sport
3. The candidate on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in Delhi Region.
4. The candidate must be in possession of the requisite qualification for the concerned post as on 31.12.2020. Further, latest colored photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be pasted on the application form
5. Sports persons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should submit an NOC from the present employer which should be enclosed with the application.
6. The selected candidates will be posted in Delhi region only. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India. His/her participation in the tournament/ meets on behalf of the department will also be a deciding factor in the declaration of his/her probation
7. The declaration to this effect to work at any place under Pr CCIT (CCA), Delhi Region, should be submitted along with the application.
8. Services of the selected candidates as far as participation in sporting activities and leave management etc. shall strictly be subject to fulfilment of the conditions as enumerated in the DOPT’s O.M. No. 6/1/85-Estt.(Pay-I) dated 16th July, 1985
9. Application duly signed and completed in all respect, should reach to the office of the undersigned by 15.11.2021 by post/by hand (30.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
10. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned and application without annexures will be rejected and no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant.
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Income Tax Department Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Income Tax Inspector - ( 03 Posts) Posts||30th September 2021||5-Ashok Marg, Lucknow|
|Tax Assistant - ( 13 Posts) Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - ( 12 Posts) Posts||30th September 2021|
|Income Tax Inspector - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd February 2021||Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal|
|Tax Assistant - ( 6 Posts) Posts|
|Tax Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd February 2021|
|Tax Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||2nd September 2019||Chowringhee Square, Kolkata|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - ( 18 Posts) Posts|
About Income Tax Department Recruitment
About Income Tax Department
Income Tax Department keeps account of taxes collected on incomes. Since the formation of Income Tax department there are several amendments which have been made till date for best working of department and use of available resources. Computerization of the Income Tax Department in the year 2002 increased the working efficiency of the department. Income Tax Department recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Notice Server, Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant and Stenographers. Interested candidates can pursue Matriculation, Degree + Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour, Graduation, 12th Standard pass, for a great career at Income Tax Department.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Income Tax Department
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Directorate of Income Tax (Systems) A R A Center E2 Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th November, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021