India Post Payments Bank Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Manager
Corporate Office, Speed Post Centre Building, Bhai Veer Sing Marg, New Delhi -110001
(A wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts Govt. of ) Post Box No: 760 Speed Post Centre Market Road Bhai Veer Singh Marg,New Delhi,110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|IPPB Announced Job Notification For Senior Manager Vacancies - 51490 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Manager|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,B.A,B.Com,B.Sc,M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||26 to 35 Years|
|Experience||6 - 10 years|
|Salary||42020 - 51490(Per Month)|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM
In order to support our future growth and transformation challenges, we invite applications from qualified, energetic and dynamic candidates who will be appointed in Scale II, III, IV, V, VI & VII on Regular/ Deputation basis through online application mode in different disciplines as per details given below.
1. Post Name: Senior Manager - MMGS-III
2. No of Post: 05
3. Post Qualification Work Experience in Officer Cadre: 6 Years
4. Minimum Educational Qualification:
i. Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science. Candidate with MBA/Post Graduate Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science will be given preference.
ii. Graduate in any discipline. Candidate with Post Graduate Degree in Finance/ Commerce will be preferred.
5. Job Description:
i. Ensure technology, once implemented, has the right technical support to function smoothly to meet the business requirements. Ensures all platforms integrate with each other for optimum performance.
ii. Evaluate all updates, enhancements and new products related to the platforms and make recommendations regarding these updates, enhancements and new products.
iii. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems. Install and maintain network hardware and software. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
iv. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers. Liaison with various in-house and/or third-party teams and ensure achieving the committed service level objectives.
v. Create & Manage implementation of application security, technology infrastructure security, access control and corporate data safeguards policies
vi. Settlement and Reconciliation of all Payment Systems Able to lead teams across multiple product and processes in back office.
6. Basic Pay Scale: 42,020 – 1,310 (5) – 48,570 – 1,460 (2) – 51,490
7. Approximate CTC (Per Month): 1,47,000/-
8. Advertisement No. : IPPB/HR/CO/REC/2021-22/01
42020 - 51490(Per Month)
Age Limit: 26 to 35 Years
a) Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test.
b) IPPB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
c) Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the website. Final select list will be published on the website.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online from 09.10.2021 to 23.10.2021 by visiting our website www.ippbonline.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
(i) Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications 09.10.2021 : 10.00 AM
(ii) Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee 23.10.2021 : 11.59 PM
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment for following posts:
About India Post Payments Bank Recruitment
About India Post Payments Bank
The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has been declared as a Public Limited Company under the Department of Posts with 100% GOI equity.
IPPB offers demand deposits such as savings and current accounts up to a balance of Rs 1 Lac, digitally enabled payments and remittance services of all kinds between entities and individuals and also provide access to third-party financial services such as insurance, mutual funds, pension, credit products, forex, and more, in partnership with insurance companies, mutual fund houses, pension providers, banks, international money transfer organisations, etc.
India Post Payments Bank recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Manager (Territory), Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / Managing Director (MD).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate, MBA, for a great career at India Post Payments Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Senior Manager: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Manager: INR 42020 - 51490(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at India Post Payments Bank
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Limited (A wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts Govt. of ) Post Box No: 760 Speed Post Centre Market Road Bhai Veer Singh Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd October, 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Counselor FLC Recruitment 2021
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for Junior Project Manager/Senior Executive Recruitment 2021
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RNSB Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Non PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Office Bastar Invites Application for Peon Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Field Worker, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Consultant Recruitment 2021