Govt Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IARI Recruitment 2021 iari.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Executive Officer
ICAR-Indian Agricultural research Institute, New Delhi-110 012
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Executive Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upper Age limit will be 45 years.|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||18 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||28 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master’s/M Tech/M Sc. degree in Information technology or computer science with 2 years’ experience in IT management.
Age Limit: Upper Age limit will be 45 years.
1. In view of the deteriorating situation of Covid-19 pandemic in New Delhi, it has been decided that the interview will be conducted only through Video Conferencing and not in person.
2. The selection will be on the basis of educational qualifications, relevant experience and followed by Interview process.
3. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications, experience and age will be called for online interview. Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail to appear for virtual / online interview
How to Apply:
1. Date of Online Interview: Date: 30. 09. 2021
2. Reporting time: 02:00PM
3. Interested applicants are requested to send their application in pdf format through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 28.09.2021; 5:00 PM.
4. The candidate will have to compulsorily fill in application form scanned copies of all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate, experience and publication.
5. A recent passport size photograph must be pasted onto the application form
6. Note – Please mention the subject as “Application for theExecutive Officer (IT ).
Published on: 19 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research). Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Executive Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Executive Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Executive Officer: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Executive Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Executive Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th September, 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Attender Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Radiological Physicist Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Lab Technician grade II Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District Cooperative Central Bank Invites Application for Staff Assistant /Clerks Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Specialist Officers, Lead BI designer and ETL Designer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Risk Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Data Designer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Physiotherapist, OT Technician Recruitment 2021